Flower power ilgm ssh & gold leaf ,gorilla glue 5th week of flower hogmaster

Well this should be fun I have a 12’ x 12’ x 10’ tall area I am moving 3-4 foot t5 florescence (need new bulbs) @Oldstoner @Sl1

I plan on making two 5 x 5 x 10’ grow room and a veg room I have a small air conditioner and 3-300 watt led and a 600 watt led (meizhi leds) on this grow I will be doing 2 gorilla :gorilla: glue (2 gold leave and 2 ssh ILGM beans) I will be using flower power also from ILGM and this is what the area looks like now . I will be using a rainwater from the 5-55 gallon drums I have a collecting should be fun @Lia @Donaldj @latewood @garrigan62 @ktreez420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Aquaponic_Dumme I know I’m missing a lot of people but please come join the fun any input would be wonderful first time growing with T fives

18 Likes

awesome @Hogmaster,the more room the merrier! lol

2 Likes

Yeah you think I had enough going on outside as it is let’s make things a little more difficult LOL I’m really glad I took up inside growing last August it’s been a lot of fun if anyone knows anything about T fives and growing with them Your info is highly needed

2 Likes

i’ve had great luck with my small 24’’ t-5 that come with my super sprouter…
it gets my seedlings ready for veg. quickly…

1 Like

I have three that have 4-4 foot bulbs I figured using them in the LEDs should be able to come up with something pretty nice

1 Like

when i get moved into my shed,i plan on using t-5 as side lighting …

1 Like

I’m just trying to figure out how I should set up the lights for veg side compared to the grow side I know I will use the LEDs in the flower and probably one of the T fives I think two of these big bastards should do fine during veg ?

1 Like

And I will use my tent still I also have a cob light 147w true watts I was thinking about using for my seed making or clones

1 Like

Jumping on for the ride :wink:

2 Likes

Tag me. This should be fun!

2 Likes

Wow- Dream grow room, so happy for you :grin:

2 Likes

@GetbackJoJo

1 Like

Changed my mind making an 8’ x 8’ x 10’ flower room and will be using my 2’ x 4’ x 5’ tent for veg Will probably do a month and a half to two months in veg 6 plants

3 Likes

Awesome brother I love it
Can’t wait to see the build out I’m getting so jealous of you guys building these nice rooms :blush::+1::cowboy_hat_face:
I’ll be watching this one bro woohoo
Happy growing :v: John

1 Like

Can’t wait to see all the bud that comes from this new space.
Good luck hog
Keep em green

2 Likes

Give me a tag I’ll follow along.

1 Like

Me too please

1 Like

@Jmesser80 @Sl1

2 Likes

I wish I had that space!!! So jelly!

2 Likes

Well I decided to do a cheese & Chong - red devil - 2- gorilla :gorilla: glue 2-ssh-2goldleaf

1 Like