Flower Kiss Foliar Spray

Come on UNDERDOG Lolol

1 Like

Day 10 of our test. Our foliar treated clone has the girth advantage, however our non-foliar clone has a small height advantage.

1 Like

Day 11. Not much change, both plants healthy, and growing. treated clone is bushier, non-treated clone is taller.

I know the underdog was harnessing her energy
Lol love this experiment and look forward to it every day !!

1 Like

I’m likely going to have to top them all soon - they are getting close to as big as they can be where they are. Not sure if this will end or “reset” my experiment…

Outta likes hope it doesn’t end it but it is what it is …ypu can only do it through veg anyway correct?

That’s the debate that started this whole thing. If you look at the instructions on the product, and on the web site, it says until blooming begins. But if you look at their Soil Feeding Chart, it shows you using it out through week 12. Which seems contradictory.

2 Likes

I don’t think that chart is playing with a full deck …
Has your using everything with a lot of N ALL THE WAY through the grow too

1 Like

Gotta buy more, if you use more.

1 Like

Haha yeah …I omitted it except for whatever is in the cha Ching …plus the cal mag has a little

I’m planning to follow it pretty closely on my next grow. I was way to hit, miss, and guess on this one. But I’m learning!

I’m curious about this too…following.

1 Like

Day 12 of our test. Our Foliar Treated Clone got its 5th application. The treated clone holds a clear bushiness advantage, while our non-treated girl, is slightly taller.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I forget where I read about it, but I remember being directed to use up two beginning of flower, possibly for an extra week. But if just check out the nutrient numbers, it is high in nitrogen, which should never be fed in significant amounts after flowering begins. Also I’ve always felt it a common sense approach to never apply any chemical to flowers which you will be consuming. I can say I’ve used the product a good bit just because it comes in Fox Farms dirty dozen. I feel like it has been very helpful with plants in seedling and early veg, but couldn’t ever notice a benefit on larger girls. This has always made sense to me because seedlings are spending most resources building the roots system, and foliar nutrients are absorbed directly through pores on the plants surfaces, thus not needing roots to be taken by the plant

1 Like

Yes, both the web site and the instructions on the product say up till flowering begins. But the soil schedule shoes it being used until harvest. Based on the smell of this stuff alone, it’ll never go on my buds. This is some stinky stuff.

Day 13 of our test. Looks like our treated clone is gaining in height. Still bushier.

FF Flower Kiss is also used Week 3 to finishing the grow cycle. Not just in the beginning. I put it in with the other nutrients.

I just refuse to spray my leaves.

1 Like

Day 14 of our test. Out test subject get her next foliar feeding this morning. She’s still bushier, and has almost caught up in height.

1 Like

Jeez those plants are really making it a nail biter hahah

1 Like

Well, they are identical twins. :thinking:

1 Like