Flower Kiss Foliar Spray

Thanks. But I figured I bought it, so I’m going to try it. I mean I’m not gonna just go sit a $20 bill on a shelf and never pick it up again. And I figured… It’s a clone, I can make more, should it go off rails completely. :rofl:

2 Likes

I still appreciate you doing it because of its worth it I’ll add it in next grow

2 Likes

Day 3. Our clone received it’s second foliar feed. Everything else remains identical. Our treated clone appears to have a clear advantage this morning.

4 Likes

Day 4 of our test. It is becoming clear that our Flower Kissed clone is out-performing her sister.

2 Likes

Once Amazon delivers my order today, I will be mixing up some nutes for the clones. It will be interesting to see if a root feeding helps our non-treated clone to catch up. So far during this test, only plain distilled water (pH’ed of course) has been used for feeding.

1 Like

That’s pretty crazy the noticeable difference …

2 Likes

I’m surprised as well.

1 Like

Are these clones from the same mother plant?

1 Like

Yes. Taken same day, and treated identically until this test.

2 Likes

Day 5 of our test. Yesterday, both clones got a root feeding.
Each got 1 oz. of a gallon of well water mixed with:

• 3 tsp Big Bloom
  • 1 tsp Grow Big
  • 1/2 tsp Kangaroots
  • 1/2 tsp Microbe Brew
  • 1/4 tsp Wholly Mackerel
  • pH’ed to 6.5

The treated clone still has the advantage.

3 Likes

Some how I’m starting to get behind the underdog ….lol …grow little one grow !!

3 Likes

How very American of you.

3 Likes

Lol …she just looks a little bushier …and maybe she’s waiting for the stretch

1 Like

They are under a T5 at 4 1/2". Aren’t going to stretch much, but if they do, they will get clipped. I need to keep them small until my tent is available.

2 Likes

All my current clones: (KK 0.2 is still living under a dome, which was removed to take this)

2 Likes

Day 6 of our test. The foliar treated clone got her 3rd spray, and continues to out-perform her sister.

3 Likes

Day 7. Noticed one leaf on the treated clone that was dry and curling that had to be removed. You can see it in yesterday’s pic if you look closely. It appears out root-fed (only) clone has made up some of the difference

2 Likes

Day 8 of our test. Our Foliar Treated clone still showing a growth advantage.

2 Likes

Day 9.

Yester was feeding day for the baby girls. Each got 1 oz of a gallon of well water mixed with:

• 3 tsp Big Bloom
  • 1 tsp Grow Big
  • 1/2 tsp Kangaroots
  • 1/2 tsp Microbe Brew
  • 1/4 tsp Wholly Mackerel
  • ph’ed to 6.5

This morning, our foliar treated clone got her 3rd application. It appears that the root-only fed clone may be making progress.

1 Like

Correction. Today was the 4th spray application, not 3rd.

1 Like