Flower Fuel bloom booster

They look pretty good there. I’m complete opposite, I won’t get my plants wet even if they need it. Outside of clones or seedlings with dome on anyways.

I’m no pro. Lol. This is my third indoor grow my first 2 were butchered tragedies! An ounce or less from 3 plants each time. I’m trying to start an auto cycle, I guess. I had my Amnesia Haze auto sprout 30 days after that Blueberry auto. Got 4 more autos germinating now.

2 Likes

BTW: I built the light like you suggested and wrapped my 2 outsides in reflective Mylar and it seems to be working much better!
THANK YOU!!! I value your input and help!!

2 Likes

…also going to take the other advice and step the bulbs up to T5 54w. One veg, one bloom. I read that’s the best. Is it?

1-3000k & 6500k, I think

No problem! You have to be really patient with the autos. Or get lucky and just get one that wants to grow. They’re kinda pain in the rear to pull big numbers with sometimes. The guys in hydro or autopots can usually do pretty good, but that’s usually faster growth than in pots.

Yes sir!! That seems to be my ONLY BIG issue right now, getting them to germinate! I love this site tho! I claimed 7 bad seeds and they replaced them with Gold Leaf Autos!! I bought the mix pack so they only replaced them with 5 but that’s fine by me!!
Got them today and 2 are in water now.

I hate the thought of having better luck with bag seed but the service is well worth all the effort!! Got some photo period seeds going too, bag seed. Blueberry Kush and Skywalker OG

2 Likes

The biggest reason I like to use bag seeds is because you tried what it came from. Now’s my chance to see if I can do better!!

1 Like

Nothing wrong with growing bag seed. The only issue there is source of seeds. It was either pollinated (no big deal) or self pollinated from herm (big deal to me). And kinda gambling on which it was that created seeds.

Next time you decide to order, try some photos. Sometimes a little more control over cycle can make a big difference.

1 Like

Yeah, I probably should. But my patience and my habit and finances make it real hard waiting 4+ months for a harvest. And because I over pruned and borderline nutrient burnt my last photos I don’t wanna wait for an inadequate yield again.
Plan on doing, hopefully, quite a few autos to get finances and stash in the right spot to start running good yielding photos all the time

2 Likes

Don’t veg them that long. You can flower a photo when its about 4-5 weeks old, which should put it on about same schedule as most autos. It won’t be big, but it should be as big or bigger than an auto. You want a big plant with bigger yield, then veg her out 6-8 weeks.

I don’t remember what you’re growing in, but going soilless in like a coco or promix may get you a little more rapid growth and help a little too. Or, build a hydro system.

1 Like

@LFoux in my years long experiments, I found P changes the “apex” of the plant, the higher the P number the more the “A” flattens out and changes angle to less steepness, thwarting the growth hormones at the top of the plant and continually increasing the P it eventually allows the lower branches outpace the top until it looks like Bart Simson’s haircut.

4 Likes

@dbrn32, what is the recommended distance for my light? 8-12”? It’s 25”x48”, 6 standard sockets with 60 watt equivalent , 9 pull LED full spectrum bulbs, 2-12” square 45watt LED full spectrum panels in the middle and a T8 fluorescent fixture. I’m working on replacing bulbs withT5 1 veg/1grow bulb
Thanks again!!
Currently it’s roughly 10-12” above
1-34 day old Blueberry auto
1-4 day old Amnesia Haze auto
Blueberry Kush photo sprouted this morning

8-12" sounds reasonable. Watch how plants respond and adjust from there.

1 Like

In your opinion, will me “butchering” that Blueberry auto really hit the quality/quantity of the yield?
I raised the light about 8”, about 18-20” above them and the auto started taking off!
Also, I’ve got 3-right now, photos growing along side the autos. Vegging as long as the autos run! Possibly 4-5 months, I’m gonna top and tie down to keep them below 24”!! 1-Blueberry Kush and 2-Skywalker OG. Any thoughts?!

Anything less than ideal can hamper quality and quantity of your harvest.

1 Like

My Blueberry auto likes it. Should be just about a week out…

So no one else here using Flower Fuel??? o.O Just the OP?