Flower Fuel bloom booster

Has anyone here ever used “Flower Fuel” bloom booster?! I used it with my last indoor crop but that, following my first, was a butchered tragedy. Yielding an ounce or less from 3 plants both times, due to over-pruning which most likely introduced tons of unwanted stress.
I’m running my first round of autos indoors. So far my Blueberry is growing good but odd! It grew deformed with no real top(so far) the top “Leaf” was 5 separate leaves each sprouting on its own. Now it’s 4 weeks old and the bottom 2 shoots are almost to the top of the main stem.
Any and all input is greatly appreciated!

Almost sounds like it topped itself. Which, on an indoor grow, is best to utilize the light

1 Like

Too much P (phosphorous), I call it the devil’s pitchfork! Tops stunt in grow or flower cycle causing the plant to trident! I nicknamed my bloom booster “KILL ALL” from overdosing one time!

I’ll stake my salt as a grower on it according to what you’re telling me! Tiny tight little buds not worth a damn, and bottom branches catching up the the top? Yup! Too much bloom ( P ) add more and they’ll stop growing altogether from nutrient antagonistic imbalance caused by the ion/anion imbalance! The damage is done, the P buildup has already taken it’s tole, the plant stored as much as it can and it’s an immobile nutrient, less is better than more when it comes to P, most mfg. of fertilizer keep the P number just under the exact necessity because of this fact and the fact that other forms of P can be in the medium or the water. I use H3PO4 (phosphoric acid) for pH up to help supplement the depleting P from the already slightly insufficient mix.

P is the magic wand in the entire nutrient spectrum that can spell boom or bust!

2 Likes

I noticed it was nutrient burnt like 2 weeks ago and started feeding everything straight bottled water. It’s looking much healthier and seems to be growing strong. It’s 4 weeks old 2 days ago
Thanks for the input guys!!!

1 Like

@Shatter, I wanted to let you know this indoor scene is new to me. I’m on my third grow now.
So…I’m a newbie at growing inside. That being said, I’m gathering from experience and numerous opinions/inputs that having strong, live soil pretty much only requires water and maybe a touch of added nutrients here and there? Because all my pots have good live soil in them. They all have small worms(meal worms?) and will grow moss if left alone on the floor in the dark for awhile.
Thanks for everything! Can’t express how much I appreciate it.
BTW: if I flush that Blueberry a couple more times can that plant revive itself?..still give a decent yield of decent bud?
Thanks again!!!

@LFoux, anything that doesn’t work out, you can always turn into bubble hash! That’s what I do! I always keep a good supply of ice on hand! I even made my own puck die out of old machine bearing casings and I use a hydraulic press, the same press I used to get the bearing casings! I saved a couple hundred bucks DIY!

@Shatter, HELL YEAH!!! I haven’t had much GOOD scuff from my last 2 rounds but it made a small/decent amount of pretty decent bubble hash. I empty my freezer ice machine and buy a bag of ice. That’s a bucket and a half of ice. 3 runs 20-30 minutes each. Get about 2 decent grams off a qp of scuff

1 Like

@Shatter, this is that Blueberry @day 30 from sprout

1 Like

@LFoux it looks wet, why’s it wet? The only time I wet them is when I’m at war with Mighty Mites! I soak them with liquid ladybug head to toe and under the armpits! Now I’m real careful going outside to inside especially after working in the garden! The nuclear regulatory commission would be proud of my procedures!

1 Like

I keep a fan on my plants for regular air circulation and I usually spray them once a day with a mist when I check on them. They’re plants, they’re used to rain. Spraying them is good for them.
They’re usually dry within 15-20 minutes after I spray

1 Like

Since the main stem/top was doing nothing other than using energy and light, I’m trying a manifold
Any comments, PLEASE?!?
Blueberry auto sprouted on 3/27

1 Like

@Shatter, @monkman, @dbrn32
What’s your thoughts on my previous post, manifold/main-lining an Autoflower?!
Thanks!!

Just keep tying the branches to the sides of pot

I think you better get lucky and have one that doesn’t want to go into flower by itself. The veg cycle on a grow like that is usually close to entire life span of most autos.

2 Likes

With auto flower, limited space, and limited light depth penetration of LEDs, it makes perfect sense to me to go horizontal vs vertical. I’m doing the opposite with LEC and Nutron reflectors, I found their depth penetration to be superior over anything I’ve tried, therefore I go vertical and let the plant grow naturally but I do trim the stragglers the plant decides to not to grow. They’re cheaper than LED and competitive, they come in 315W 3,000 or 42,000 kelvin and the blasts run both so switching things up is only a matter of changing bulbs.

2 Likes

that is the same light i’m using in my veg tent, i love it. am using the 630 in my 4x4 flower tent. i don’t know autos at all, but from what i’ve read they are a plant you want to put in media and let them do their thing. they don’t take too well to much messing with. if you want to mainline like bogleg did it would be good to use some type of photo seed so that you can control when flowering starts. too much messing with autos will cause early flowering and other fun stuff.

1 Like

i’m sorry, it wasn’t bogleg, it was botcan.

See, I only did that because it grew deformed, @Shatter says it was too much P. The main chute was stalled, weird and not going to do anything. The 2 side branches had already grew taller, so I FIGURED, cuz I DON’T KNOW that was just wasting energy and light. It was day 32 since sprout when I cut it. It looked like it was already starting to flower so I wanted to make the most of what I could!!
Thanks guys! I’m a newbie at indoors and this is my first Autoflower start.

2 Likes

Do you have pics in natural light? I glanced and seen pot was wet, thought those may have just been wet leaves under blurple. Sorry

1 Like

@dbrn32
The whole plant, in the first picture, was just misted because that was right after I cut and tied it. No better way, in my mind, for a plant to heal a wound than with natural bottled spring water. I mist my plants everyday once and they do not stay wet long

1 Like