- I have plants that are 24 days old still not flowering
- Can I use these 3 nutrients in a single gallon of water without any ph problems
When your plant flowers then those would be appropriate (maybe).
What medium are you growing in? Soil? If so; what soil?
If you are asking: can I pre mix nutes to use later then the answer is “no”. They are separate and unmixed for very good reasons. Also; are you adjusting the PH of your input liquid? And if you are, what are you using? A PH pen or drops or strips?
Here is a Support Ticket. Please fill out and be as complete as possible. Just saying “soil” doesn’t help, for example.
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: Gorilla Glue #4 & Californian Snow fast buds seeds
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: Soil, Fox Farms Ocean Floor
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: Pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): N/A
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: N/A
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
- Light system: LED
- Temps; Day, Night: Day 75-81f Night 65-70f
- Humidity; Day, Night: Day 45-60 Night 40-50
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 4 inch fan x2 one in one out & 16inch oscillating fan
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: only when humidity goes under 40 then I use an humidifier to raise it to 60
- Co2; Yes, No: No
Just wondering why no signs of flower after 24 days and will those nutes blend together well in a single gallon of water
Shouldn’t they at the very least be showing sex at 3 weeks if they are 8 week autoflowers?
Auto plants usually start flowering between 4 to 6 weeks. Autos can also go up to 16 weeks to finish. I have had some go longer than that.
Half the time I swear they go by when the plant starts to flower.
Cali snow says 8 weeks from sprout to harvest and gorilla glue says between 8-10 weeks and they are both 3 weeks in and not even showing sex, the 3 week gorilla glue seems to have stop growing on the main stem but the new growth is getting bigger the cali snow is more than double its size and still nothing, it’s my first grow so I’m gna switch them to 12/12 today to see if that will jump start them
This is only a guideline and in no way should you use this to determine harvest. They will take the time they need based on the conditions you have provided and the genetics of the pheno’s you’re growing.
Yes; you can mix nutes but in Ocean Forest soil you have everything (and then some) to grow all the way to flower. As a grower you will need to become familiar with when to feed and what to feed when you do. It’s exciting to have these chemicals but the reality is you have to be careful in your application or you can stall or injure your plant. Autos in particular need what they need and the grower should stand back and let em do their thing.
You said LED but what are you running and how many watts are they pulling from the wall? Don’t believe the “1,000 watt” hype as the bulk of lights lie like a rug. 50 watts per square foot is the nominal rule of thumb for adequate light.
The projected flowering times all websites give are just ballparked. Each strain is different, no way to predict how long it will take to reach maturity. Only way to really be sure is to do repeated grows with that strain.
The time that the Breeders put on the seeds is an estimated time also a lot of variables go into that. They’re growing with perfect lights perfect Soul perfect environment sometimes it’s hard to meet in the real world. You’re going to do fine good luck.
My thoughts is no she has not started flowering yet.
Hey there, she’s still a young plant. Mine is 40 days old today and she only started flowering at almost 5 weeks. You can’t always go with what they are advertising. You doing fine just be patient with her remember it’s actually better if she has a slightly longer veg as it gives her time to get to a nice size!
I hard to tell from the pics but no I don’t think so. If she doesn’t have any white pistals yet then she’s still in veg.
Okay great, from the looks of it your plant seems to be in the first stage of preflower! You should be seeing some great growth over the next few weeks! I love this stage as the plant can double in size of she’s happy!