FloridaSon's 2018 madness

I just realized I again how much you guys mean to me! Each and every one of you is so unique and full of the coolest thoughts and ideas and oh my all done in a peaceful manner! It’s very okay to be different No sheeple (sheep/people) allowed!

4 Likes

@FloridaSon OMG another twin! By any chance are you a Scorpio? My mouth and fingers will be the life of me. I have not quite learned the art of ‘shut up!’ yet

2 Likes

I love it lmfao @highcountrygal
@FloridaSon my X wife used to tell
Me all the time i was born with out a filter and that i say things most people wouldn’t even think never mind say ? It who we are brother
I personally respect a person who tells
Me exactly whats on thier mind
I don’t have to guess that way and i know your stand point no gray areas :wink:
All good takes many types to make this world go around
And I believe I remember the whole religious thing too lol lesson learned haha

3 Likes

Filter where lol :joy: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

They where giving them out on the same line as patients
And i got off because it was too long of a wait @Hogmaster

1 Like

Taurus…stubbornness was in the stars! Lol

2 Likes

@FloridaSon Scorpios are very opinionated and like my X used to say ‘You always think you are right! But what really pisses me off is that you usually are’

1 Like

Well, poor data reception has helped kill my battery already!

Now that my bowl is done, time for some work to get done while the phone charges.

Damned poor reception…

1 Like

Well, I also think that women should also serve in some capacity. My late Aunt was a Navy nurse, my 6th grade teacher was a pilot in WAC, high school dean of Girls was military also.
If nothing else I think the Peace Corps is still active.
I just recently learned that some schools in Ohio require a certain amount of Community Service before HS graduation.
I’m tired of the pampering and kids not being taught REAL LIFE.
I warned you all not to get me started :rofl:

5 Likes

Ditto! I’m out of likes again :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I already have mine and my nerf guns! :joy:

One last thing :blush: upon reflection and rereading today’s posts, I’m proud of ALL of us for respecting each other’s view points with open & honest debate and are still here as friends! That’s HOW I was raised and taught to be. It’s Only through open, honest & respectful discussions of diverse opinions that we grow and learn as people.
THEREFORE, I think all the Givernments should literally pass and smoke a peace pipe at least three times a day :rofl:

Yep :+1: I’m a Smokn mine now!

7 Likes

@SmoknGranny Here we can use mine!

6 Likes

Awesome. I just found a piece of antler I’ve been looking for and was talking to my friend today about making a pipe :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny I actually have 2

1 Like

@SmoknGranny If I could make a suggestion from experience, make sure you make it so it stands by it’s self, they are heavy and tip over easily. I use one of the white plastic things in a pizza box that keeps the lid off the pizza.

2 Likes

Absolutely! My friend and I discussed that also. Then we talked about making pipe stands. I’m playing around with the idea of using some air dry clay which is in my stash of goodies :thinking:
I’m also thinking of making a quick work space in my garage to drill the antler and I have some applewood for a stem.

1 Like

A beautiful day in the Sunshine state!

Still too small to really see, but 3 sprouts are starting to emerge. To the left of the bowl is my Amnesia Haze. The cups above and below the bowl each have an OG Kush trying to push through.

It’s been 5 days since putting them in the soil. I’m sure the extra time needed is due to our cold temps, but I also placed the seeds a little deeper than normal in an attempt to avoid the seed cap fiasco like my little runt Blueberry auto…

The two autos that went through that surprise cold shock are recovering…

So I went to check on the new planting site and I guess “Fred” already knows the way…

After grabbing a soil sample for a slurry test, he wasn’t sure if I had enough…

He was insisting that I didn’t know what I was talking about, so I had to bar him from the worksite…

I guess he and “Ted” are plotting my overthrow so they can get this grow going…

I’ll have to let the supervisor “Mocha” know that they aren’t allowed to make their own choices…

I’m sure he’ll discuss it with the new boss “Pepper”…

She can get a little hot under the collar, but she’s usually fairly sweet.

Time to get the slurry going before sifting some more compost. The boss wants it done before she finishes her break…

Damned chem trails muddling up my sky…

Thanks to all of you for stopping by to check things out. Off to work…

14 Likes

I agree no reason why you shouldnt be able to @SmoknGranny
My sister spent 8 years in the army before leaving

2 Likes

Thanks for making & sharing your picture story :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: You just brightened up my otherwise gloomy cold rainy day :hugs:

3 Likes