FloridaSon's 2018 madness

We stop when everybody has a nerf guns I’m ready for that too

9 Likes

Ok im
On board @Hogmaster
Ill be applying for my nerf gun concealed carry permit today after work ahahaha
Is there a safety course that i need to complete

4 Likes

Forgive me, I didn’t mean to imply you were blaming the guns. Just my rant spewing from my fingers.

I would like to thank you for your work with suicide cases. Part of my legal issues as a kid stemmed from the loss of my aunt. Anger at the world clouded my judgments back then.

Counseling was tried, but an angry little boy doesn’t do well with a stranger telling him everything will be alright.

The desire to not offend is why I should have kept my rant quiet…

4 Likes

I’m telling you all nerf is the way to go ammo cost about the same lol

1 Like

Please don’t jump down my throat. I never said having a gun was wrong, it is your choice. You have the right to protect your family. What I meant by ‘killing is not an option’ I was referring to the way that media etc portray the idea that if someone does something you don’t like, rather than talking, working things out, just kill them. Even tv commercials push the same idea. Look at how many people kill their spouses vs just getting a divorce, same principle.

2 Likes

You’re gonna put someone’s eye out with that thing!

LMAO…

3 Likes

Stick em up lol

2 Likes

Well i feel better getting the bitch season out of my system im off to other topics for me
I can stay on this one but my blood pressure is up enough lol peace and love all @highcountrygal @FloridaSon talk soon
@Hogmaster well yeah lol

2 Likes

Not my intent, I promise. All this stuff on the news has my emotions at red. Sometimes I think that is the media’s intent.

Racial division isn’t getting the results “they” want. Not enough turmoil over Trump. “We need a crisis to push our agenda!”…

Yeah, I should have kept my thoughts quiet. Time for a bowl of good vibrations…

3 Likes

@FloridaSon I just didn’t want you to think I was one of those people that challenge rights! I truly understand your anger as a kid, I still as an adult (ancient) I get pissed at my dad. It is one of the hardest things to do, is to listen to a child who is so angry, but cannot express, sort out or understand what and where that anger is coming from. I did this for 40 years.

3 Likes

See I love it We can have a discussion get a little edgy and still all be friends I say we all smoke a bowl

4 Likes

Hahahahaha im in

2 Likes

After work @Countryboyjvd1971 lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: na nevermind puff away only on break though lol

1 Like

@FloridaSon AMEN! They perpetuate I would say 99.9% of the world’s problems. In example, and this always gets me, how the reporters will say ‘a horrible, sickening murder today and how gross it was’ and then turn around a show a video of it. Why was the person taking the pictures not helping but taping someone else’s tragedy?

3 Likes

@FloridaSon Your thoughts are important, speak up or you will never be heard!

2 Likes

Well said @highcountrygal
And @Hogmaster you know i smoke all day everyday lol start at 3am when i leave the house and stop at 8-9 pm when i fall asleep hahahaha :wink:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 OMG my twin!

2 Likes

I know right what a bunch of medical stoners

2 Likes

You must be my long lost sister @highcountrygal
:wink:

1 Like

I agree, but sometimes when I’m heard people get offended. It’s never my intent here.

At home I’m considered an a$$ because I’m often too blunt for most people. I try to tone that down here because lack of body language and tone of voice can often lead to misunderstanding.

I learned the hard way with discussing religious beliefs here…

4 Likes