FloridaSon's 2018 madness

@Hogmaster OMG I can’t quit laughing!

1 Like

I will start handling out bongs for guns lol

2 Likes

By being taught to be RESPONSIBLE human beings first and as much as it pains me to say this … it may be time to bring back mandatory military service. LIFE isn’t a video game. Death and dying is the REALITY.

3 Likes

Truly im bot sure you can fix it @highcountrygal
The people need to think for them selv s and stop being sheep lead to slaughter
When they take away guns of any kind its a problem Because all that does it prevent law abiding citizens frim acessing them
Criminal will get what they want either way
Everything that get outlawed just creates a black market industry for that product???
So in my opinion we all should carry and that will make others think twice
Once they know you can fight back and defnd your self most of theses so call tuff guys wont want to fight
They shoot up school and theaters and clubs because they are soft targets and know tbat nobody is ready to defend themselves

4 Likes

I got my red Ryder I’m ready

2 Likes

Yep. You are absolutely correct :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Wish I could join you at the stump!

2 Likes

@Hogmaster I have often thought that if people would have listened to us hippies we wouldn’t be where we are today. Peaceful.

Yeah but the bad thing is if they give the hippies everything they want then I won’t have nothing to bitch about

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny
I second a draft and making military service mandatory
Theses kids today need to be taught life isn’t all peaches and cream
Bad things happen and the world is a scary place
Sorry to say this but we are raising a bunch of cry babies today and have been fir a while now

1 Like

My aunt shot herself in the heart at 14 when I was only 9 with the .22 I learned with.

It wasn’t the gun’s fault.

You can’t stop a suicidal person if that’s what they want to do. My daughter busted up a shaving razor and cut her wrist in a failed attempt. I thank God she was a mm off from the vein!

My dad said he would plow head on into a big oak if he wanted out. Thankfully life took him before he could take himself out.

I’m sorry for the loss you experienced back then, but he would have found another way if there wasn’t a gun around.

We bear arms to protect against tyranny with the hope we never have to use them. That hope is dwindling fast I’m afraid.

5 Likes

Agian i have to agree and say well said

3 Likes

It’s because they are cowards to the very core! Now I am not getting on the band wagon, but look at the messages that are being perpetuated on the young, even in cartoons, if you don’t like what someone is doing kill them, so when a kid gets mad at the world (I don’t blame them) and things don’t go their way just kill that’ll take care of the problem. Killing is not really an option it’s an end to a life.

2 Likes

@ You are making my morning! Goofball

1 Like

I try lol :joy: can’t help it

I dont wish to kill @highcountrygal
Just to be clear
Im a War Veteran and have seen the tragedy first hand that wepons can do when used efficiently
I wouldn’t want that for people at the same time i dont expect anyone especially the federal or local government to protect me on a day to day basis i can do and will do that for me and my family

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 yes sir yes sir yes sir

1 Like

@FloridaSon My life’s work was dealing with suicidal clients, both adults and kids, so I am very aware of the ways, types and results. I never said it was the guns fault, it is an inanimate object. If you want to have a gun that’s for you to decide, and I do not say you are wrong at all, I was just stating how a gun affected my life. As for tyranny, I wouldn’t worry, the way things are going now we won’t get that far we’ll all be nuked!

3 Likes

When the lives of those I care about are in jeopardy, it’s the only option.

The last thing I want to do is take a human life. To me it’s an abomination! I believe in the Bible and what it says. You don’t murder. But killing and murder are not the same.

-breathe-

One day all violence will come to an end. Until that day comes, I will stand ready with my rifle ready and willing to protect all those that I can.

Juvenile legal issues kept me out of military service, but the warrior is strong in my blood. When SHTF stand with me or behind me because there is death downrange…

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I know you would never kill and if that is how I projected myself I am sorry. My dad was a 32 yr military man, so I do know what you mean. Again I don’t say it is wrong to have a gun it is your choice and who am I to say you are wrong.

3 Likes

Baby steps thats how they remove your rights

today it ar15s and ak47s
Tomorrow its 22s and 12gauge shotguns?
Where do you stop when do they realize they need to deal with the reason why people are frustrated so much that they decide to go shoot up a moive theatre?
And stop blaming guns and saying banning this will fix it
All that does is give these people more false hope that it wont happen again
No offense taken @highcountrygal
lol was just being clear about my standpoint :wink:

1 Like