FloridaSon's 2018 madness

I don’t know about the milk. I’m wondering if the TMV has something funny to do with it. It’s definitely a new one to me. Looking at the basic chart, I can also see why someone suggested Sulfur. It doesn’t look like that’s it to me though.

4 Likes

I would say anything is possible. Unfortunately that’s about all the feedback I can give.

1 Like

Yup, I’m at a loss on this one.

1 Like

I think it’s an iron deficiency.

3 Likes

One of my autos had started to do that to me. Mine did it after I flushed her. I upped my cal mag to a tsp per gallon for a few days and my leaves started going back to green. I still have a few spots here and there but over all. It fixed mine. Not sure if the fact I am in coco matters.

2 Likes

Thanks @Budbrother!

@dbrn32, I haven’t used the milk yet.

Yellow veins? It started in a couple veins to start. I thought a couple leaf borers had gotten me until I noticed the lines were only one the veins. Miners do squiggly lines wherever, as you know.

Anyway, the upper leaves look fine, these are three or four about mid plant. Also only seems to be affecting only one branch of my tri top…

I don’t know. I’m in Ocean Forest with additional coarse perlite.

I don’t know the ph, having lost my meter, but it seems like more of the plant would be affected. Yes?

See what @Donaldj thinks?

4 Likes

Sorry, @Donaldj . here is a closer one…

iron usually starts with new growth sorry have to get my arse to work or would delve deeper

2 Likes

Update on the Quad. No longer unknown…

Well, this Florida Cracker doesn’t put up with that!

Back to the recycle pile to help future grows!

2 Likes

Well, my table is missing the Quad now, but these are the latest pics…

The pictures that @Budbrother posted of the table plants are more recent than what I have, so I will move on to the rest.

OG Kush1…

I decided to drop a screen on her because the branches are so thin. I figured it would help support the buds that form.

Amnesia Haze…

She looks rough, but she’s actually better than she was. I’m battling pH with her.

Super Silver Haze, via @Bogleg

Thanks, Brother! I’m really looking forward to tasting her!

My Sour Diesel…

I decided I wanted some longer colas, so I’ve stopped tucking her. Did some leaf pruning before she enters flower and cleared some under her skirt…

Bruce Banner…

Poor thing went through Hell and is still kicking! I’m really impressed with how hardy she is!

My most recent shot of my OG Kush runt is actually a photobomb of the Super Silver Haze…

That’s her in the back weaved into the fence.

Well, this post only took 1/4 of my battery power! Lol

6 Likes

Looking good. Sorry about the male, shim happens

2 Likes

Looking good bro!

2 Likes

@FyshhTrap I’m over here. Been too long since I updated, but this keeps me from clogging another’s topic.

I will make sure to update in the early part of next week. This weekend is going to be very busy for me here at home. Still working on the house and yard, though the majority of the yard has been cleaned up after those people used it as a dumping ground for 15yrs!

Hook a monster, Brother!!

4 Likes

I like Bruce Banner! A reaaal fighter! :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, the Bruce Banner has really impressed me with how resilient she is!

4 Likes

I took @Budbrother to the Bonsai nursery that my dad introduced me to while we were still speaking with each other.

While there, the owner showed me the trees he had gotten from my dad about 6 months before he died. It was odd seeing them again after so long! I remember when he had first started them.

As a bit of therapy for myself, it messed with me more than I expected, I wanted to show his trees.

The two large ones were my dad’s. The one on the right was my dad accepting a challenge from the owner. After being told it wouldn’t do well with such a placement, my dad had to prove he could do it! Lol…hard head!

The one on the left was his favorite tree, so I took a closer picture of it…

The base of the tree is what was most impressive to see…

Here is one that he just started before we went our separate ways…

And finally, a few shots of one he had won contests with…

The owner offered to give me this one to bring home…

A closer shot shows where this branch had been removed from the original tree before being laid down for rooting…

I declined to take the tree for fear of killing it. The owner appreciated my honesty and said he would keep it for me in case I change my mind. If any of my kids or grandchildren want it, he will give it to them.

My memorial to my dad…

12 Likes

What beautiful bonsai. I wish I could grow them like that. Thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Awesome trees :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing the photos of your dads bonsai. I can only imagine what your emotions were like during your visit. :hugs:

2 Likes

Still dealing with them right now. We both said a lot of hurtful things that day we split.

He told everyone in his life that had any kind of interaction with me to not mention he was dying or had died. I found out by chance accident that he had passed.

I love him and I believe he loved me, but we were toxic for each other after him not being there for the 23yrs leading up to me meeting him. I carry his personality and attitude genetically. I get my basic principles in life from my mom with her stubbornness combined with being Taurus.

The relationship was given two chances of working with a six year break in between. I initiated the first break. The last one was mutually agreed with a lot of anger and sadness from us both.

Just a lot going on emotionally that I’m not used to dealing with. I tend to be more rational by nature.

Anyway, no more therapy here. I’ve probably stated more than I should in this place anyway. No sympathy, please. I’m good, just dealing with things at the moment.

I’ll be back…

8 Likes