FloridaSon's 2018 madness

I just dropped a couple C99 seeds myself! Glad to see someone else planning to grow it.

5 Likes

It will be nice to see you go first. I’m saving my final one for outdoor next season.

2 Likes

I heard that you were almost intimidated yesterday :joy: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2b2053cbbf89ce6840537734ca68c459603a214c

2 Likes

Arms outstretched heading your way until you knew it was my proxy hugger :rofl:

2 Likes

@FloridaSon I hope Cindy is good to you! The blueberry is hard to beat…wanna party with you sometime somewhere bro!!!

2 Likes

:boom: Happy Independence Day :boom: Everybody on this side of the pond. :rofl::joy:

Been steady smokin’ since 4am, F🤬k I’m baked!!

12 Likes

@Strokeman lol I lived in sportsmans haven in Inverness and my sister watched a horse farm in Bushnell for a couple years . This would have been late 60s early 70s. The owners were out of the country and she lived there free and kept up on the place . Have you ever been to the old lime quarry in the national forrest for a swim ? Wow hadn’t thought of that place in a minute

2 Likes

Hell yeah, I goto the cliffs!! Not to far at all.

1 Like

Small world huh brother?

Right :rofl: Back in the 80’s I was constantly in Inverness to visit my GM

1 Like

Is the cable swing still up ? I knew the rednecks who climbed out and put that up . Crazy sob

They have two now. One just a rope and the higher up one has Old bicycle handlebars

2 Likes

Looking good there my friend

3 Likes

Oh no by the 80s I was getting rid of the first wife and only spent about 1 out of 5 or 6 weeks on shore I was a third gen commercial fishermen

1 Like

Got ate up by red ants there one time . Actually gave me the shivers and throw up . Jaxked me up for a couple of days , I had something like 56 bites

Not intimidating, but did catch me off guard.

2 Likes

It’s rare for me to leave my county, but I’d love to smoke with you! I don’t really party anymore, but enjoy sharing smoke with others that appreciate it as much as I do.

Springs lure me from home quicker than anything…

4 Likes

I spent a wild sexy romp with a girl in a shroom field one time. Didn’t realize I had rolled my back onto an ant mound! I felt something going on, but was more interested with what was on top.

My entire back was covered in bites! A friend of mine tripped when she saw it, but had no sympathy because I left her at a party to go to the field!

Paybacks were definitely a bitch!..

9 Likes

So what did your mom think about ribs done the right way? Lol

2 Likes