FloridaSon's 2018 madness

My back up B.B. gun lol

8 Likes

Shotgun by the door :door: and 38 by my bed :bed:
Kids who wanted to march in memory for the lives lost were put into conflict if they believe in the Second Amendment :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I taught Hunters Ed for 7 years prior to 94. During my tenure I encouraged ALL ages and family to attend classes. I had a 5 year old who not only could recite the 10 Commandments of firearms safety but understood them as well :blush:. We read her the 100 question test and she scored 80! Since then, I have noticed that kids are NOT being taught true history or civics NOR “personal” responsibility for ones actions.
Funny how the first ones folks call for are the ones with the very firearms they want gone :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

LMAO!!

I loved that statement!

Idiots!

4-16x lighted rangefinder for those long distance relationships, holographic for medium range and a green dot laser just in case they get close before I see them.

Our neighborhood is well protected, unless you’re a liberal. In that case, we’re under a heavy siege!! Lol

4 Likes

Well I remember whenever I was in high school we have all had guns in our back windows of our trucks in the parking lot never any issues

6 Likes

Now you can’t even have an unloaded gun in your vehicle on the property.

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny you are the best grandma ever teaching gun safety and growing weed woohoo
My wife fir years was against guns of any kind but since we have been together she sees the need fir them and the more they call for removal of guns
she is now ready to get licensed to caryy
They will push more people into fun ownership the harder they try to take them away

3 Likes

They are arming teachers where I’m at because half already carry ! In a state that you don’t need a license to carry Concealed

Because we were taught respect and responsibility! And no one wanted to go to Juvy hall. Oh sorry :neutral_face: most towns & counties had to shut those down thanks to liberal politicians :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I better stop before I get barred from here!

4 Likes

Nope your good lol we love you @SmoknGranny

2 Likes

you are going to shoot your eye out @Hogmaster

4 Likes

That’s what I told @Countryboyjvd1971 lol

2 Likes

Hahahahaha we are all on the same company page here @SmoknGranny and
i concur with @Hogmaster we love you yes he did say that just a few minutes ago @BIGE

2 Likes

@BIGE here is my red Ryder B.B. gun lol

5 Likes

Hahahahaha i cant believe you have one is there a compass in the stock @Hogmaster

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment :hugs: I am a product of early frontiersmen who settled & fought for the USA :us: along with a few moonshiners & runners. :grimacing:
I encourage everyone to take firearms safety and training. My oldest student was in his 80’s and stated to the class that I ran a helluva course and he learned things from it.

4 Likes

You know it haha :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree with your rights from the 2nd Amendment and owning a gun is what it is all about. I have lived on this earth for 70 years now and have never needed a gun, thankfully. My dad had a gun in the house, and neither my brother or I knew about it until the day he shot himself in the heart. Yes it is not the gun, but the crazy people behind the trigger who do the damage, how and why do they obtain firearms under the 2nd Amendment? This is what is scary for me, the idiots that don’t give a hoot for human/animal lives. How does one go about fixing this?

2 Likes

@highcountrygal you put down the guns and pick up the bongs that’s how it should be fixed I’m sure someone will have a trade in guns for bongs

2 Likes

They’re trying to push a bill through here like that as well.

I’ve been around guns since I was 6. It was expected that everyone in the house was proficient in shooting.

Funny thing is, none of my family hunted. So why did grandpa insist on proficient shooters? Because he knew the 2nd amendment wasn’t meant for hunting!

Why don’t many people understand that the bill of rights wasn’t about giving the people rights? It was about telling the government what rights of the people they couldn’t mess with.

Grrr…I guess I really need this anger out of me. Maybe I’ll go put 100rds into a stump down by the lake later.

The stump murderer…

4 Likes

I think I may join you and shoot the river bed kill some dirt

2 Likes