FloridaSon's 2018 madness

Preach it brother. Glad to know I’m not alone

4 Likes

Oh, you’re not alone!

I am my own worst enemy with grows, well, after the damned worms.

I don’t mind showing my mistakes. Maybe I can teach others what to not do? Lol

Service not letting me post, so I’ll try one more time. Another one of those days…

5 Likes

I HAVE to have my coffee and others know to stay away until I get some in my system. Otherwise, be prepared to dodge bullets and knives :rofl:

3 Likes

@FloridaSon
Hey Bud when do you want to meet up? I Can’t drive so have to make sure son in law has time. He smoke’s his ass off So Don’t worry
He’s A Big part of me getting into Growing, He Has PTSD they want him to take 15 pills a day, He’s a Zombie then, so he smokes, Dude spend’s about 1000.00 a month on pot, so I figured if I grew some, would have more money for my daughter and kid’s, And She has Crone’s so If I can make some oil or eatables would help her Too
So Really i’m growing for 3 People LMAO

8 Likes

Yeah dude I know lol. Nothing like adding setbacks in addition to getting the other chores done, I get so pissed so fast when I add more to my plate lol. My issues stem with getting stuff done quickly too man I pissed myself off all day doing that lol. Bowl time :joy:

3 Likes

I have a friend like your son. The VA sent him home a sedated, drooling mess. About 5 years ago now, he got off the meds, moved to CO and started growing. He’s a new man!

5 Likes

So Glad he Found His Zen
Good Bud can do that to any one

4 Likes

I will have to get back with you on when. I’m hoping to go to Tennessee this month for Mother’s Day to visit my mom. That will strain our limited finances.

I figured you would want to wait for that clone to root first. That would go a long way to helping support three heads on your harvest.

The autos that you are wanting to send with me I could go ahead and start, but the photofems were going to be for next season, so those would be of no help supplying your family this year.

Again, if you want to do it sooner, I’ll have to take a closer look at my finances considering my upcoming visit.

I don’t worry about who would be there too much. My son knows to scour this site if I ever get popped. This is my only place that I bring my passion to the public.

Too many hidden holes in the swamps to find them all…

6 Likes

Yep :+1: and gators like to eat!

1 Like

“For all I know, he got lost in the swamp and a damned cottonmouth got him! I heard a bull gator around these parts too! He shouldn’t have been out there by himself.”

:wink::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Ok Was just wondering if you wanted Now, So No Problem here,there your’s now, so don’t matter when

I was going to throw auto’s for middle crop type thing :grinning:

Go See Mom,Hope you have great Time

3 Likes

12 Likes

@FloridaSon the fuzzy sugar fairy stopped by! Looking niice!

3 Likes

I was checking out BBA1 the other evening and the light looked so good I had to get a picture of this low branch top.

3 Likes

Nature at its best. Great job

1 Like

Well, you have this little ol lady drooling :drooling_face: :grin:

3 Likes

I’m in for you @Twitch !

Unfortunately, this forum is my only social outlet, but I also shared your support post with my wife. I’m sure she’ll pass it on.

3 Likes

@FloridaSon Snowing in Florida in May?

2 Likes

I love the month of May!

3 Likes

Is that sugarcane in the background of the pic?

1 Like