FloridaSon's 2018 madness

@dbrn32 ,

You know lighting, what is this?

Collapsible in the middle with two switches on the side. I think it may be an old photographer light based on this travel case and an image I will load separately so you can enlarge.

5 Likes

50% + 50% = 100% can’t get any better than that!

It has this label…

4 Likes

Lol

Nah, we both bring 100%!

3 Likes

Ha! I tagged a newbe florida person to you check your alertsto you

2 Likes

Just responded. Almost done with the chicken, so I didn’t get far with him. Came here to find the other name I was missing.

Hope I can be of help to him…

3 Likes

Definitely looks to be photography lighting, but I know very little about it.

2 Likes

Ok, figured I’d try.

Thanks, Brother…

2 Likes

You wanna try growing with it?

I had considered using it for those large CFLs over seedlings and sprouts, but it started smoking after I plugged it in.

I was still curious though…

1 Like

How big of space are you trying to light for the little guys?

Oh, I have a 6 COB full spectrum LED that pulls 270w from the wall, just didn’t want to throw something away that I could use.

We were clearing a space used as a shed to convert it into an outside bathroom. Came across that in the process.

I have to gut the whole back side of my house and that includes my only bath. Have to build the one outside before I can work on the one in the house.

I plan on doing a hidden space in the remodel. Lol…my wife suggested getting with you if we ever have the money. I showed her a few of the lights you helped other members build.

3 Likes

Sounds dope! The hidden room that is, other stuff sounds like major pain in the rear lol.

I’d be willing to bet there’s some collectors that would be interested in that light. Not sure how or where to go about finding value though.

I’d be more than happy to help you with lighting should the need arise too.

1 Like

I know you would. Many of us enjoy life most when helping others…

2 Likes

Well, nearly 2a.m. now and I think that last bowl put me where I need to be for bed.

If the indica doesn’t put you to bed, smoke another one and let the next harvest go longer…

3 Likes

Ok, another new rule! Don’t touch the girls before coffee and a bowl! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sorry its so dark.

Damned worms! While letting the dog out, coffee was brewing, I decided to visit the autos. BBA2 had a little worm building a hiding spot on a leaf.

Still in a daze from waking up, my anger flared. Smashed the worm and pulled the leaf it had been on.

:tired_face:

That was the bud attached to said leaf! Too early to remember the rule of no impulsive pruning, I didn’t go get the trimmers. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It wouldn’t have been so bad if it was one of the lower buds, but no, it was the bud cluster just below the apex bud!!! Now my girl has a bald patch near the top of her head! I hope this didn’t stress her too much.

Stupid foggy brain…

8 Likes

dang,sorry bro! it will work out my man!

4 Likes

Always something to overcome! I’m better now, first cup of coffee down and bowl has been lit.

I just hate the stupid setbacks I bring on myself. Growing has taught me to adjust to plans getting screwed. Lol

6 Likes

i’m my own worst enemy as well!

6 Likes

Good morning! @FloridaSon My girls taught me patience which for me is quite a fete. I sit on my hands a lot:)

1 Like