Flora grow trio ppm

Does anyone know what ppm you take flora grow trio to during the start of flowering?. I’m up 800ppm and now with the start of flowering and with the bloom now added I’m up to 980 ppm but I haven’t applied it at 980ppm. I’m growing indoor in soil under led.

Hope this helps

Start with 600 PPm for week 1
900 PPm for week 2
1200 PPm for week 3
if you go over 3 weeks veg
1500 PPM week 4
1800 PPM week 5 and hold there
at bloom I flush and go to 1000 PPM week1
1300 ppm week 2
1600 PPM week 3
1900 PPM week 4
flush weekly…VERY IMPOTANT
and hold there until last 2 weeks and ad your bloom enhancers.

4 Likes

do you use a flush enhancer?

I used to use Final Finish Advance but now I just let the plant feed off it’s slef say the last 10 days or so and water as needed

@garrigan62 thank you that’s a huge help. I have been putting a bit of cal mag in each batch of nutrients I make up, do I continue this or just use the flora grow trio only from now on?

1 Like

I don’t think he’ll mind if I answer for him @Butters. I use the Flora series along with Kool bloom liquid and dry, Cali magic, fulvic acid, and Epsom salt. 2ml/gallon added to the nutrients has never caused me a problem in soil, so I personally would recommend that you use it once a week.

1 Like

@OldSkunk,
I don’t mine at all. Gives me time to go and help others. So Thank You for answering.

Will

2 Likes

How much Epsom salts do you add?

one tsp per gal of water

2 Likes

@garrigan62
When I do the weekly flush, how much run off am I looking for?

Most people go with at least 20% runoff.

1 Like

how often. do you feed? i hear some feed once a week and the rest of the week is ph tap water