Flipping a stranger

This is an 8 week old gelato fem. in FFOF and Bergman nutes, PPMs 2240/pH6.0, light 18/6 HLG 135 and if I need to know more than that to raise a healthy plant, I’m afraid I’m buggered. First grow was auto. This is leafier and I don’t know what to do with it. I topped it at the fifth node hoping to keep it shorter. It seems healthy but I don’t know when or how to flip it into flower. I’ve only fed it once because I am going by the run off ppms. Do I sound as confused as I feel?

1 Like

Can flip anytime now. Depends on how big you want it. I would snake some clones first. They take cool. They dont no loss. Just my thoughts. Just go to a 12/12 light schedule when ready and plan for a stretch.

3 Likes

Like @Storm said. Remember it will double in size when you flip her.

1 Like

Don’t know how to clone, but would try.

1 Like

I think @Hellraiser thread has a plethora of info. Never hurts to do a few all the time. Good ones i keep. Others oh well.

3 Likes

Welcomed to the community @rronka
Like :point_up_2: the other said they had you cover

Happy growing :metal::green_heart:

Here’s my process.

When you change light schedule to 12/12, the plant will likely stall and show little to no growth for about 2 weeks. Don’t freak out, it is just transitioning and will soon start to stretch and flower.
I grow autos only for now but I have cloned a bag seed plant by simply pinching off a branch that is about 3 inches long, trim the lowest leaves, dip in root-tone(or any rooting powder)and stick in moist soil.

1 Like

Thanks for that.
Also, would there be any reason not to put an autoflower in the same tent as a gelato fem

2 Likes

An auto will do just fine in there. They’re gonna flower whenever they get ready.
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes