Flipped to flower HELP!

Flipped to flower 1 week ago here are attached photos can someone help are they starting to pre flower how long should it take to show buds

Whats everyone’s opinion please help I have no signs of pollen sack (male genetics) JUST WONDERING WHEN PISTOLS OF BUDS WILL START TO FOR PLEASE ANY ADVICE WILL HELP!!I really appreciate e eryones input ,advice anything may help relax me VERY FIRST GROW ANS SOOOO NERVOUS BUT I :heart: WAKING UP AND SEEING THE PROGRESS OF MY PLANTS DAILY!!

3 Likes

She looks fine. It can take a week to 10 days for pistils to start showing.

Patience, grasshopper.

4 Likes

Patience, it can take up to 2 weeks, usually 10 days you will see the good stuff start.

If this is your first time and you’re already scoggin like a champ you don’t need anyone’s help just keep researching and comparing….the fun is about to to begin

1 Like

100% first time couldn’t keep Bell peppers alive outside thanks for the thumbs up everything ive done is by reading and looking in this sight I really appreciate your comment. Do you have any idea when I should see Amy kind of buds it’s been 7 day on the 12/12 and would you say that these 2 plants are female?

Yea definitely one of them is female for sure…kinda hard to discern which plant is which based on your pics but if I were a betting man I’d say they both are female…one is for sure tho

As far as actually seeing the lil buds…you’re looking at maybe 3-4 days until you REALLY see the actual bud sites and the lil white hairs will surely follow in another day or 2…you’re doing good don’t stress

Again if this is you’re first grow and all you’re really doing is mimicking while you learn then you’re setting yourself up for success…dunno who you’ve tried to grow like but dude…you’re killing it!

Side note: Bell peppers are an entire horse of a different color