Flip - clean up?

Thanks!

sure is getting bushy in the middle. digging around i see plenty of buds down in there - albeit smaller than the ones up top obviously.

i read (i think) that you look for about 80% amber here. is that correct?

hey,
wondering what is the main thing to look for? milky tricones? or amber. i know i am a ways out but just curious on your take. trying to research as many avenues as possible.
thanks

1 Like

Its growers choice. The more amber trichomes, the more “couch lock” your experience. No matter which side you fall on, you want as many cloudy trichomes as you can get!

1 Like

How are things going @samiam ?

Here is a visual aid to help determine when you want to harvest @samiam

1 Like

good still. as most alluded, I guess I have about 4-5 more weeks. this does track where I expected it to be earlier on. i got a jeweler’s loupe but honestly i need to practice with that too. i have shake hand lol.

2 Likes

You’re not alone. I have to remove a piece of bud to get a good look at it.
It’ll be great you’ll wait for 4 or so weeks, then chop, then wait a week or two, then trim and jar, then wait… hurry up and wait!

2 Likes

LoL that’s the name of the game hurry up and wait. I’ve got 2 weeks until the minion harvest and it’s killing me. Then 2 weeks after that is the gorilla glue autos :person_facepalming:. It’s like watching water boil!!!

2 Likes