Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

Makes sense, where as I’m the home body. I wake n bake and smoke every 30-45 ish mins. Lol

3 Likes

I’m at about two a week if I’m lucky :rofl::joy: I mean I do share a lot but obviously I smoke a lot… another reason I can’t wait to have actual good smoke hopefully it’s better so I won’t have to smoke as much… it is my medicine though so… lol

@Fiz thats so awesome :clap: almost a pound already!! :tada::boom::star_struck: Must feel great!! Can you take a leaf from slowpoke for the dried ducky?

5 Likes

At this point, all she has is tiny little leaves that are part of the buds. So I just snipped a few very tiny bottom buds and put them in instead. That’ll do the trick!

2 Likes

I used an orange peel to resurrect some bud that someone forgot to re-zip shut. It got back around 58% in a couple of days and the orange peel looked like mummified orange by the time the buds were done leeching all its moisture :joy:
Depending on the terp profile I could imagine using orange, lemon, or perhaps a few thin slices of some other fruit & peel.

5 Likes

Well, she’s a Blueberry Glue so probably any fruit would work. If the wee buds don’t do the trick I have oranges and apples in the house at the moment. I would imagine apples are “blander” and less likely to actually impart any additional flavor.

I need to get upstairs and check on Pokey and my bag collection, I’ll reevaluate from there.

I’ve seen that mummified look on the fan leaves I’ve used in the past. It’s interesting the way it works, actually.

4 Likes

Orange, lemon, apple, potatoes… all those skins will help rehydrate your cannabis if you’re in a bind and need something fast…

Any fan leaves will also do the trick… preferably the same strain, but it works with any strains… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Lettuce is great too, lots of moisture, little flavor.

4 Likes

So, things are fine in the curing drawers. Psyduck is back to a decent number and feels much better than last night.
The stash drawers:

Claudette, Shirley, and Jigglypuff. Not seen: C2 and Audrey.

Psyduck
Also have a bag of Claudette and one of Shirley downstairs.

10 Likes

And Ducky made a nice pile of keif - pretty purple.

10 Likes

I think I’ve just found a use for my disorganized filing cabinet :thinking:

5 Likes

If you guys and gals love your terpenes, I urge you to try to keep a few of those bags to cure in a fridge… There’s a marked improvement in terpenes “sharpness”… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

That would be perfect! This is my guest room, and the dresser is one of those little fold-out thingies, but with wood veneer on the front so it looks like it cost more than 50 cents. It fits my grove bags perfectly!

4 Likes

I can certainly try that - I’m sure I can make some room in one of the drawers…

2 Likes

Hmmm. I have a spare fridge I use pretty much use to keep my trim & everclear in the freezer of - bet I could cure pretty easily in that (as long as my wife doesn’t kill me for commandeering those drawers :rofl::joy:) that sounds even easier than getting rid of useless paperwork first

6 Likes

That is certainly the best-looking lateral file cabinet I’ve ever seen. :file_cabinet: :file_folder: :yum:

Since I finally bought some Grove Bags last week, looking into this was a little project the last couple of days for my 8-month and 4-month old prior homegrows. I used clean, damp paper towels and placed them each into a clean baggie, left it open, and then put them the Grove Bags for a day. The one is back up to 51 rh, I’ll see later what the other one is.

Regular fridge, i.e. with auto defrost? I also have a mini-fridge that’s frost free, so it’s more humid in there and might be better? (less room in there,though, lol) Since it will soon be in the low-80sF in the house, I’ll be moving them into the fridge soon, and I’m glad to hear that the bags in the fridge do well. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

After four months in a mason jar, in a dry climate without humidity packs, my Afghan has lost some pine terps :slightly_frowning_face: , but has more “roast beef” terps. WTF. I thought it odd, until yesterday I came upon an Indica-dominant strain that has in it’s terp profile, “steak”. :cut_of_meat: :person_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

Yesterday, I decarbed some recent grow, as well as some 16-month old dispensary Mimosa that I haven’t used in a long while. When I hand-ground the Mimosa, most of it immediately turned to dust, and its once-delicious citrus and grapefruit terps were nearly non-existent. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I use a regular fridge, but if you have a better one, use it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

More messing around.

Should make some of these for the other girls.

13 Likes

That looks really good :+1: :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Psyduck was a beauty! May she smoke as good as she looked!

6 Likes

Congrats on another bad a harvest man

2 Likes