Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

I know my thread is currently pretty dormant, but Merry Christmas to all my grower friends! May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be high!

6 Likes

And a very Merry Kushmas to you and yours!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Told hubby this morning I’m going to need to get onto growing his Critical Mass since the Space Queen isn’t going to last forever. I think I have about 6 oz of her left, so I’ve got some time - but it would be nice not to have to change him to high THC and no CBD. He didn’t like the Shirley or Slowpoke capsules as well as he does the Sally ones.

3 Likes

Ya gotta start date-ish?

3 Likes

No but I’m thinking January. One thing about photos is they take a long time to grow. Hopefully less time if I can manage to avoid making mistakes.

3 Likes

Well, in other news, I decided to go see Blue Man Group today. When you want to buy a single seat, you can usually do pretty well, I’m third row in the Orchestra. I could have bought a ticket in the pit but you risk getting messy when you sit there. I believe I’m out of the splash zone where I am.

I’ve always wanted to see them, so I’m looking very much forward. I used to use some of their videos in class when I was teaching about how sound works.

Not this song, Drumbone was my go-to.

6 Likes

Cool, congrats!

And I bet that all of your students paid attention and learned. :grinning:

2 Likes

They enjoyed it, and yeah, it was a great attention catcher.

1 Like

I’ve seen them twice and loved it both times! Congrats

3 Likes

Oh thanks! They were great, and I had such a good time. My sister and her husband also went, but we didn’t sit together. I bought my ticket this morning, and I was in the third row! It’s much easier to get a good seat when it’s one that’s “left over”.

2 Likes

Wow, that was this morning already. It’s been a long day, haha. So glad to hear that you had a great time! :star_struck:
:blue_square: :man:

1 Like

Yeah, it was quite a day, I’ve never bought tickets for a show day of show before. Only time I did better was when I took my younger daughter (who used to act) to see Avenue Q in NYC. I asked for “best available” and got second row.

That one is a very funny show, but the funniest part was the woman in front of me had to be 80 or more years old.

That’s the Great Granny I’m going to be.

Warning: NSFW lyrics.

3 Likes

:laughing:

:star_struck: :+1:

2 Likes

Happy New Year, @Fiz ! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you too! :sloth: :tada:

2 Likes

Still no weed news, sorry. Last night hubby went out to a place that the last time he was there he ended up in the hospital for god’s sake. He got sick while he was there AGAIN. (I did not want him to go.) He came home sick to his stomach, and slurring his words, I thought he’d had a stroke. Took his vitals, looked at his pupils and all that stuff and they seemed fine. Left him alone for a few minutes and Odie started howl/crying. I go running out and he was slumped over the arm of his chair. He was breathing so I shook him until he sat up. I told him I was staying up until I knew he was sleeping properly, and watched him to nearly 2 AM.

This morning, I come down kinda late, 9ish, and he’s sitting up, bright eyed and bushy tailed and drinking his coffee. I’m thrilled to death but what I wringer I was run through last night.

Oh well, all’s well that ends well. I told him he can’t go back to that restaurant again. He finally agreed.

8 Likes

that is scary.

5 Likes

Oh wow, thankfully your hubby is OK now! Extra pats to sweet, smart Odie for caring so much and alerting you! Phew, hope you get rested today.

5 Likes

Thanks and to @BudzMS too. I was pretty lazy today. He was fine all day long today, so god knows what happened.

Odie got extra cookies for being so good. Oh and he slept downstairs on Daddy’s lap most of the night. I feel certain if anything had not been right, he’d have cried/howled.

I’m going to leave him downstairs again tonight.

6 Likes