Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

So this morning, Odie noticed himself in the mirror. Was he ever pissed off! I am crying laughing while he’s barking at that other dog who had the nerve to invade his mommy’s bedroom!

He’s so ridiculous.

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

6 Likes

thats halarious, did Odie try and go behind the mirror lol? my psychic ability tells me this happened at 10:03 in the morning lmao

4 Likes

He did indeed! He looked behind a couple of times, and that’s when he started barking.

It was closer to 8:03, sorry to say.

4 Likes

Than my poor OCD a** would ask for you to fix the clock on your desk please… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

I’d better check it - or maybe it was later than I thought? I woke up pretty groggy this morning at 7:30 so maybe I thought only a half hour had passed when it was more.

6 Likes

@kaptain3d thats funny sh** right there!!

4 Likes

Thanks, but @BudzMS 's comment is the one that gave me a clue to the time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So he should deserve the “kudos” :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice psychic abilities brother!!

3 Likes

this is halarious

3 Likes

My new black Friday bong has arrived! This one is glass and all fancy so I need to be careful with it!

Time to break it in.

12 Likes

Now at least I’ll have an excuse for not knowing what time it is.

4 Likes

awesome, what strain you going to put it in

3 Likes

The one that’s handy - the last of Claudette, my LSD plant.

My first hit I overdrew and nearly blew the back of my head off. I haven’t had a big azz bong in 40 years. My other one is a silicon beaker about 8 inches tall.

5 Likes

Looking good! And it’s similar to one of my favorite bongs! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations! That thing treat you very nicely

1 Like

Odie’s face! :laughing: In addition to being gorgeous and expressive, he looks so happy that he made you laugh!

I trust that you new glass bong’s “break” in went well! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

It did indeed, it’s a substantial sucker, weighs a LOT. I remembered to put it up on the mantle last night to be sure little mister didn’t knock it down or something.

Odie’s a cutie and he knows it but he’s a scamp!

5 Likes

My uncle’s cat did this. Had all his bongs and pipes I gave him an electric dab tool the seahorse pro and the cat cleaned the shelf off jumping on it broke everything that was glass shattered. Came home to not one but all the glass stuff was shattered on the floor. Lol. Def keep away from the doggy lol.

6 Likes

Oh I will - though I’ve got to say that this is some really thick glass. Still, no point in tempting the fates.

3 Likes