Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

Congrats on the Sally Ride Space Queen Thanksgiving Harvest! :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :stars: :milky_way: :artificial_satellite: :rocket: :crown:

@kaptain3d :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

It’s all @Fiz 's fault for growing such scrumptious girls! :yum:

8 Likes

:laughing:

Agreed, they are drool-worthy! And it seems like Sally :nose: :yum:

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

congrats, i bet youre excited

3 Likes

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: harvest flowers for you @Fiz , beautiful work sister :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

4 Likes

Excellent GIF! Thank you!

1 Like

I’m dying over here - I’m the sloth that roared! :wink:

3 Likes

Yes I am, it’s always a great day when you bring in a successful harvest.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! She was a lot of work, but seems it was worth it.

2 Likes

Wow she’s gorgeous and WHERE did you get those shears? I need a pair like that, I keep breaking my cheap ones on my fat plant stalks.

4 Likes

I bought a set of lopping shears to do some tree pruning, and then said - hey! I really needed the leverage, and this set came with extra blade which is nice.

3 Likes

Oh and thanks! She was a challenge, but seems as if we made something of her after all.

2 Likes

You made royalty out of her. :v::100:
Gorgeous.

3 Likes

I use cable cutters from the electrical dept at Lowes or Home Depot

4 Likes

these

3 Likes

Cuts through them like butter!!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much! She did come out pretty - purple, of course!

2 Likes

Congratulations on a beautiful harvest

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

OK! Trimming is done and she came in at 6 oz. She is over dried, at 44%. Had she been at above 55% obviously she would have weighed a bit more. She is in the bags with a bit of baby spinach. I do have 2 cups full of popcorn (yes, I now know what that is) but it’s going in the decarb machine for capsules. Oh and that was 34 g of popcorn. I am getting ready to do a smoke test to see how potent she is.

She smells really nice. Thank goodness, she went through a β€œwell that smells disgusting” phase.

13 Likes