Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

Cool, and an pre-chop-sometime-soon congrats to you! It should be fun trying her strain, too, seems to be sativa-dominant. Sounds like your company might not be pro-cannabis or something, lol.

2 Likes

It’s my husbands son and family, and my one daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter. My daughter disapproves of cannabis, and I don’t know what the heck his son would think.

Just better to lie low, even though it’s my own house.

5 Likes

Agreed, especially on family holidays.

Make that “a” pre-chop, not “an”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t even take out the red pen on you, in the spirit of the season! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Why, thank you! :grin: So many times, I write something while thinking two things, or I’ll correct a word without correcting the other words, and without proofing it. :crazy_face: (my favorite emoji)

4 Likes

I do that stuff all the time. I usually proofread, but when I’ve had my first smoke of the day, I’m not super reliable.

Edit: Typo. Seriously.

5 Likes

Holy crap so beautiful and huge

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m so pleased with her.

4 Likes

Shes gonn Yield out nice

3 Likes

I surely hope so! I haven’t got a guess myself.

2 Likes

Sorry I know I’ve asked awhile back but my memory isn’t that good lol/are these beautiful girls photos right? Or am I mistaken??? Regardless they look great as always Good job Fiz!!!

2 Likes

Yes, this is a photo. She is a clone that needed adoption and I took her.

Thanks! She did come out pretty.

3 Likes

Ok! The big chop has occurred. She ended up at 1106g, which is 39.5 oz wet. I times that by .2 for final yield, which says 7.9 oz. I would be absolutely thrilled if that were the case.

Took her into the bathroom for a serious bud wash what with all the bug spray she had over the course of her life. Even though she hasn’t had any on her for at least a month, I still figured what the heck.

She’s currently hanging in my bathtub. She ended up with 15 branches, two of which were not really productive - so way to go Sally!

Pictures in a bit, I need to rest up a little. Plus Odie is honking to go outside, so best to let him do so. He’s really pissed off at the squirrels out there today.

6 Likes

There we go! Another grow journey completed. The house is silent with the fans off.

13 Likes

Holy cow, I can smell her from downstairs! Imma see if she’s drip dried from her bath and if so, start putting some of it into the WeDryer.

4 Likes

Good harvest my friend!!!

3 Likes

Why thanks so much! Very kind of you.

2 Likes

Harvest Congrats!!

3 Likes

Wow! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks so much! Always a happy day.

@kaptain3d Thanks to you too!

3 Likes