Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

Feeling much better today! This is the day - the swollen tent syndrome is getting out of control. One more cuppa and then I’ll get at it.

So - Odie is insanely toy driven. I buy him multipacks of palm sized squeaky toys. Yesterday morning, I saw him going crazy on a cow toy. Later, the husband said what’s with all the fluff? I found he had chewed the head open and extracted the squeaker and fluff and distributed them evenly around the room. So I cleaned up, found the empty cow skin and tossed it.

This morning - little mister had taken the lid off the trash can and rescued his toy. :woman_facepalming:

He is the smartest dog I’ve ever owned and it’s going to be a ongoing battle to stay one step ahead of him. Good thing he’s so stinking cute!

8 Likes

Smart is good. It means you can train them most things. It’s also bad because it means they can calculate risk and decide whether the disobedience is worth the reward. I had a blue heeler who would always get into the kitchen garbage. Whatever it was about used coffee grounds and eggshells was like crack for him, he’d decide EVERY. TIME. that it was worth getting in trouble. Absolutely nothing else in the world but the garbage. He was unhappy when we started keeping it under the kitchen sink. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Odie actually makes me laugh with his naughty antics. Fortunately, his naughtiness tends toward emptying the trash, and also chewing stuff that smells like my husband. I’ve caught him with a hearing aid couple of times, thank goodness right away - that would be an expensive chew toy - and he did chew his partial plate.

My hubby needs to be much more mindful about where he leaves stuff.

I’m going to have to take a picture of Sally looking like she got snowed on. Changed out the sticky trap in the pot today - the one that’s hanging at canopy level only has one bug on it thank goodness.

Oh cripes - I forgot to reset my DLI for 18 hours. Ah well, she got a bit of extra light yesterday.

4 Likes

That was the quickest I’ve ever accomplished that job! I forgot I had a roll of “prefilter” material in the house so I went ahead and wrapped the filter with that, tying it in place and cutting to size.

The sock is now in the wash.

3 Likes

Wow, just checked her temperature - she dropped from 85 to 81 almost immediately. She really was super overdue for the servicing.

I am over here whistling Jingle Bells.

Oh, and her DLI was in the 120s when I checked. Made a quick correction on that!

8 Likes

I see no problems here. :joy:
120? Dang!

I’m afraid to go check mine. I already know it’s probably real similar

3 Likes

I completely forgot to reset when I went back to 18/6. That extra six hours really adds up! Plus which - she’s growing. I raised the lights about 6 inches and turned the lights down to around an average of 50.

3 Likes

Here she is two days later. Other than dusty, she’s looking pretty good. She is growing and getting all bushy again.

7 Likes

Yet again, 2 more days. She put out two new sets of leaves.
Nutes today plus Fishsh!t and a slug of molasses. Sprayed CJDB and will reapply DE to the soil tomorrow.

I am a touch under the weather today, hopefully I bounce back tomorrow.

8 Likes

Hope you feel better soon, sending healthy vibes your way

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Ms. Fiz :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes

Sally is looking good. Wishing you health and feeling better tomorrow!

3 Likes

Feel better soon!

3 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better!

3 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better!

4 Likes

Plenty of healthy vibes sent your way @Fiz :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

She’s just taunting you. :wink::rofl:

Hope you feel back to :100: soon

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes! I’m feeling a lot better today, just going to take it slow and easy on this unbelievably gorgeous early fall day.

@Twelve1 @Newt @Graysin @AfgVet @kaptain3d @dbrn32 and I hope I didn’t miss anyone.

9 Likes

Speaking of taunting me, I’m starting to think about when to flip her again. I almost don’t want to talk about her aloud because I’m afraid of jinxing. She finally seems to be growing well, and healthy. All leaves that have grown since the disaster are green and large and just the tiniest bit of nute burn on the ‘fingernails’.

I’m gonna have to look back to see how long I’ve had her at 18/6.

7 Likes

The answer is: One week. Ok, I’ll give her one more week I think, and then flip back. She seems to really be bouncing back nicely.

6 Likes