Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

I did a thing today.

Hubby’s sleeping pills. Made 3 dozen. GSCE this time.

I can’t say enough good things about my Ecru decarb/infusion machine.

12 Likes

@Graysin
Welp, I may finally have a grip on my feeding issues. Used my new Apera TDS pen today.

My cheapy one was nearly 500 points off. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I did feed Sally, she is growing so fast. 1040 in, 1460 out. She’s OK, pH was in 6, out 6.2.

I decided to give Trixie water only.
TDS in, 180 - out, 2400 (!) pH in 6, out 6.5.

She is getting watered w/water only till that gets back in line. Maybe Recharge or Fishsh!t, but no food.

That was a good $40 spent.

6 Likes

Cool!

Which pen did you get?

1 Like

The TDS 20, which is the mate of my pH 20. The durn things look exactly the same, so I’d best not try using them when I’m high…

Honestly I have no idea that I couldn’t figure this out before that. I apparently was killing my plants with overfeeding.

Fortunately, this pen can be calibrated, so no more of that nonsense.

2 Likes

Good that you have that nailed down!

Maybe mark the pens or put some painter’s tape around one of them or something to buzz-proof them. :crazy_face: :smile:

1 Like

They are labeled on the front, but well, I know myself. :wink: Probably use a sharpie on the top of the pen.

2 Likes

@MattyBear Just thought I’d let you (and everyone else!) know I finally pulled the plug and ordered my SOTM seeds - I ordered a 5 pack of Critical Mass. I think that having a strain that combines high THC with a decent load of CBD will be excellent for my husband’s sleeping pills, plus might be better for my arthritis.

It was much harder than I thought to pick.

11 Likes

That’s awesome! It is really hard to choose with all the strains offered now. Hope your hubby gets some relief once you finish growing them out :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Looks like a good pick for you and your hubby, and sounds like it’s a solid producer. Congrats again for winning SOTM!

2 Likes

Thank you! It was a tough decision.

3 Likes

I’m growing Cannatonic and Harlequin right now because they’re high CBD strains. I’ll let you know how they are for pain when I sample some in a few months :wink:

4 Likes

Yes both Mrs and I LOÒK for arthritis pain relief, no sleep, i have 24/7 back pack failed fusion S-2 to L-3 with bone on bone L-1 L-2 both knees are trashed. But losing 75 lbs helps. I asked folks here and got advice and seeds Thank you all the trim bin is a great addition to the tools , I see how much hash power I am losing
WOW! @Newt @Graysin @Fiz @MattyBear @Vahilĺbilly

5 Likes

Thanks, because you’re well ahead of me. Obviously. :wink:

1 Like

It’s like my new hobby, making hash pucks. Fortunately, my grinder does a good job of collecting a bunch of kief for me when I’m between trimming plants.

3 Likes

I just tried it the bin. Had dierd buds 2oz dumped them in. Abused them for a bit very surpised how much I got put in a jonit added weed ok i need to get a better brush I see that now and a hash press. But I wonder if a garlic press would work? Skittles is almost all drying. Just about 6-7 more stems growing. @JaneQP @Fiz @ Newt @Audiofreak @Tylersays

I just started with this.

5 Likes

@Audiofreak beat me to it, but here’s a link to a cheap press. Since it’s all metal, you can put it in the toaster oven to decarb. I put it in at 225 for 5 minutes, take out and tighten down again, back in the oven, repeat 2x. (Or more, but I’ve found 3x is enough.)

I would use this, I think the garlic press might actually be a pita to use.

4 Likes

Nice pucks!

2 Likes

Much better after the oven.

5 Likes

Damn im a gonna have to grab me a piece of that and go nite nite.LOL

2 Likes