Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

Adorable. Thats why your plants look amazing the great love u give then

3 Likes

Awww, thanks so much! My girls are my green babies!

1 Like

Got love how they dont talk back or bark back lol

2 Likes

I’ll tell you though, there are times I wish they could talk. “No mom, it’s a pH problem, not underfeeding!”

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!
I :ballot_box: ed for :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! She really was the prettiest plant of the grow and she did have some competition! (Psyduck for 2nd place, just b/c I managed to train her in a nice errr oval!)

2 Likes

Here’s our girl tried to get some good pics of trichs but don’t feel very successful what y’all think about how long till chop day???

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

I would like to see a non-flash shot. I want to see the “real” color of the whole plant. Flash does light up the trichomes but what I’m looking at is how many white, straight pistils you still have. Nearly all the pistils should be brown/orange, and curled back into the buds. I think you’re getting close though.

2 Likes

Yeah these are taken with a hand held digital microscope that has a bright led light on it should I dim down that light or shut completely off???

1 Like

Just take a whole plant picture with your phone, no flash, and a shot or two of individual colas.
Examples -

Whole plant

Cola pic

5 Likes

The full plant pics where taken with an iPhone no flash but the grow light was on right behind it should I take pics in a more natural lighting?

K will do

Yes, natural light. You can see how many white pistils I still have sticking out.

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

There she is in window seal no flash

1 Like

That’s helpful. Plant 2 looks as if it is going to finish before plant 1. They are both glittering with trichomes, hope you have a trim bin and I’d advise a kief press. (Also called a “pollen” press.) You’re going to have a lot in the trim bin and it’s great for making hash.

I know how tough this phase is, I’m looking at Slowpoke daily and saying “really?”. Bottom plant a week or so, top plant, more like 2.

Those buds will get thicker during that time.

1 Like

So do I take the bigger cola before the smaller or wait for them all to be ready. Sorry I’m a little confused it’s one plant?

2 Likes