Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

I can’t put a love on that. I really hope he’s ok. :frowning:

1 Like

Me too. He was a mentor to so many of us.

2 Likes

I miss him also… :cry:
But, I’ve read in a few places that he was buried under a ton of work… Hopefully that’s the reason he’s not been around for a while…

Sending you tons of good vibes @Hellraiser and I hope they find you well :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I’m hoping so too. He kindly took an interest way back when I was fumbling around with poor Loretta. His journals are weed growing encyclopedias. At least we have that, but still miss the man.

3 Likes

I didn’t have the energy to repot today.
I did manage to make a tiny bit of hash right in my Puck press.

I will have to keep growing purple weed, I guess.

7 Likes

Don’t get me wrong here, but Slowpoke is starting to get on my nerves a wee bit. Day 114, 70 in flower. She just keeps pushing new pistils. She is not tall, but she’s a whopper.

11 Likes

I also transplanted the clones. They are in a soil/coco/perlite mix. I used Loretta’s worm casting potting soil, and all kinds of leftover coco - used and unused. Of course I forgot to get a picture, will get to it later.

These two are going in the big tent as soon as Pokey finishes with it.

3 Likes

Pokeymonster! :hushed: :yum: :+1:

3 Likes

I thought Shirley was going to be grand champion of this grow. Pokey says hold my bong!

Shirley was a whisper under 5 oz, let’s see if Pokey beats that.

5 Likes

Couple pics of the girl during her nap will take more in light when we water tonight

11 Likes

Feel like she’s getting close

2 Likes

Looking really good!

4 Likes

10 weeks flowering isnt insane - wonder if she’ll start wrapping it up in the next 2 weeks. 12-14 is kinda my happy place I think. I stopped counting a while ago, but generally I think I get sick of waiting after seeing the same plant for 3 months (I only see them once they get flipped to flower, I never count veg time, it would just scare me. I just flipped a GDP clone I’ve had vegging since early Feb).

5 Likes

All I can say is she is the slowest auto I’ve grown yet. But I need to remember “auto” doesn’t mean “fast” - though it obviously can. It means “you don’t have to manipulate the lights to get them to flower”.

She needs to get her little crystalline behind done before mid July. I want her in the bags b/f I leave for Cape Cod.

I understand GG is some potent weed. I’ve been very happy with everything I’ve grown this time, wouldn’t it be nice if Slowpoke ended up being “dessert”.

4 Likes

Looking amazing… keep up the great work

Water night how’s she look???

10 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

They look great! Getting very frosty too.

2 Likes

Are you sure that isn’t a Snorlax??!? Daaaaaaang!! Looking great my friend!! Hope everything goes well with your clones and Pokey finishes her butt in time for ya! :facepunch: how’s the pup?

@M.W.P.P looks like your getting there beautiful plant

3 Likes