Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

My Cousin It look.

6 Likes

Haha! My mom used to call me Cousin It when I was in high school, I had a lot of long hair (red, too).

I love your color, great job! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! I had to run outside to get Odie so here’s a sunlit shot.

This is why my hair is always tied back.

5 Likes

Love the hairs on you! But for mine, it’s bald by choice…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Way cool colors in the sun!

I :100: know what you mean! :grin:

2 Likes

I have had my hair buzzed in the past, but full on bald isn’t likely to be a good look for me!

2 Likes

I love the dye system I use, hair always comes out soft and very shiny.

3 Likes

Today actually marks two years since I buzzed my hair. Yeah, I wrote it down and remember, :smile: , funny the things we go through with our hair. :laughing: I’m going to do a shorter buzz later this week … it’s summer, after all. :hotsprings:

2 Likes

I had mine buzzed when my girls were little. I had two girls 17 months apart, so last thing I had time for was dealing with my hair.

2 Likes

Can’t blame ya! My sibling and I are 19 months apart, I think I was a surprise, my poor mom, haha. My older sibling wore my mom out, until the day she passed, long story, for a never day. :rofl:

2 Likes

My younger daughter was a surprise. Quite a surprise, since I didn’t know I was pregnant until 16 weeks along.

It all worked out in the end, the younger one is borderline genius and is doing big things in the world. Well, she is taking a few months off for maternity leave, but she literally scares me. I knew by the time she was seven she was smarter than me. I used to tell her I was better educated, but she got a MS too. :wink:

2 Likes

Sweet! :+1:

2 Likes

Hubby says yes, we are going away sometime this summer. I immediately ordered plant IV bags.

2 Likes

Autopots?

2 Likes

I’m going to get there but it’s cheaper to water them well, hang a few IV bags, and let them trickle feed for a few days. We won’t be gone long, and it’ll just be the two plants. I’ll toss coupla buckets w/towels for the humidity, and it should be fine.

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:
Plant IV bags. :medical_symbol: :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

I know it sounds really funny but it should work ok. Fill huge azz IV bag, hang in tent, set flow rate, stick “needle” into the soil. The kit came with 6 of them, so each pot can have more than one bag.

Real Rube Goldberg stuff, right up my alley.

3 Likes

Smiling report from the one little bud we dried off our girl/wife smoked and said it’s decent for being premature and feels like it is going to be couch lock smoke when done, dried and cured right so hopefully that’s the case???

1 Like

Lol smoke report had a typo

1 Like

March 9… :frowning: