Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

I love the collage you made!

3 Likes

Oh thanks!

2 Likes

You got her in BOM?

1 Like

I can’t! :sob: She’s from Expert Seeds. One of my $3 seeds or whatever it was.

3 Likes

Boo hisssss that’s a bummer. My Cinderella 99 was the same way. Beauty but she came from
Canuk seeds. :sob:

3 Likes

Well, at least this is the month for LSD in SOM – had a hard time deciding which picture(s) to put up.

3 Likes

Absolutely!

Wish I had actually dropped my replacement when I said I would. At this rate I’d have a cute seedling to enter by the end of the month :joy:

I’ll have to evaluate whether any of my ILGM strains are BOM material. I’ve got a gorgeous Chocolope and a bit of a haphazard Zkittlez, I’m afraid all the rest are other genetics.

1 Like

Yeah, my only plant left standing is Slowpoke, the GG4, and she looks rather - mangy. But she’s loaded with flowers so looks ain’t everything.

1 Like

You got this in the bag :star_struck::star_struck::facepunch:

2 Likes

Awwww, thanks! I’m super proud of my pretty little jewel. I will have to try the LSD photos - I’m imagining a Claudette 3-4 feet tall.

I’d stuff my bed pillow with her and just roll around on it forever!

3 Likes

Omg I can picture King Kong Claudette!! Lol here’s you… lol

4 Likes

She’s even got my hair!

3 Likes

I totally forgot!! Ariel is one of my favorites… when my daughter was being born they had it playing over and over again I watched it soo many times that night… so she’s my little blond haired mermaid haha :joy:

3 Likes

Watering night so did a photo shoot here’s my girl what y’all think???

Processing: A0A5C80E-A3F2-47E8-96D7-B83B0CC32622.jpeg…
Uploading: 835EBEA4-AB20-4B67-B500-C36BB3552354.jpeg…
Uploading: 5EB53287-B4A9-4F7E-A46E-D4F05043A05D.jpeg…
Uploading: 7E07BE2D-2507-4E9D-BDE9-62A1351B9E5C.jpeg…

7 Likes

They continue to look good and healthy! Buds are fattening nicely.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yum, looks frosty good. Just a few weeks to go, I bet

3 Likes

Hey Fiz how r u? Hey had a question have u ever used a hanging drying basket to dry ur girl’s. If so what kind and brand we’ve been considering buying one since we r getting close but didn’t know if it was worth it to do or if we should just do a hang dry ourselves without it??? Anyone seeing this please give any opinion about the situation

1 Like