Fixing to go into the stretch

The plant on the bottom right is just now starting to show some pistols and is fixing to go into the stretch so my question is should i go ahead and set the plant back down on the floor or will it still start stretching and then i can put it down on the floor once it gets to close to the light?

1 Like

Good Afternoon! Your plant will stretch whether it is on the floor or raised up. You want to check your light and make sure it is at the DLI that is recommended for the stage your plant is in. When you set it down you don’t want it sitting directly on the floor. You want some type of riser to sit it on so it gets airflow all around, these plants don’t like to sit in their runoff. Your plants look great by the way. :grinning: :v:

1 Like

OK thank you my money is tight right but I’ll definitely look into those risers when i get a chance

2 Likes

Dollar general has these. 5 bux. Work great.

4 Likes

Or you could make your own! I’ve seen people use stove racks, refrigerator racks, and even bricks! Good luck :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

In our tent i found a plastic pallet , i have tupperware tràys to catch runoff

1 Like

Actually most of the stretch occurs during the approx two week transition period leading to flower set. After that it is mostly bud growth.

3 Likes