Five little skunks

Beans dropped on cinco de Mayo
5 Fem Super Skunks

:skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk:

7 Likes

My dad is wanting to grow this, hopefully they turn out great!

5 Likes

:crossed_fingers:here’s to hoping . It was a tough decision between the skunks, Gold leaf, or Gorilla Glue for this round.

4 Likes

Tagging along! Absolutely love skunk!

1 Like

This will be my first time growing/smoking this strain so I’m excited to see what they do :love_you_gesture:t2:

1 Like

I did a Gold Leaf grow a while back. At first I thought it was just ok. Then after it aged a bit it was a great smoke!! ILGM nailed it with this one.

1 Like

Gold leaf was my runner up for this round. It was a tough choice but I’m looking for a shorter strain on this grow and from what I read gold leaf can get leggy

1 Like

Yup it is a bit leggy. Sativa like. I use SCROG so it is a bit easier to control. I did almost get into my lights even so!! (Flipped to 12s a bit late).

1 Like

First one is above ground and we’re off to a rough start . She’s a one leaf mutant

1 Like

Welp, looks like it’s going to be 4 little
Skunks this round . Ended up soaking 7 seeds but only 4 popped.

Ayyyye give the others a chance. I have had seeds take 5-7 days after being in soil. You never know. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Two are set off to the side. I’ll let them go a few more days. One was a complete dud, never even cracked.

1 Like

Damn. Well fingers crossed for you bro.

1 Like

No worries, they’re ILGM seeds so they will make it right . I’ve never had 100% germination but always get replacements That’s why I shop here :+1:

Skunks Making moves

2 Likes

Niiice excited to see em go

1 Like

They’re lookin’ around sniffin’ the air “Yeah, this’ll do nicely” snuggling in getting comfortable.

1 Like

Always manage to get a runt :roll_eyes:

Stems have hardened off, I’ll officially call this the start of veg.

2 Likes

when they get their fourth node they put out their “regular” fan leaves. i think that is when veg begins. and your youngsters look great, real healthy

2 Likes