Fistt time grower

After germinating seeds, ( auto flowers) can you plant directly in your 3 gal cloth bucket? Or should you first plant in a solo cup? Also, any thoughts on using jiffy pots? I thank you in advsnce

1 Like

Welcome with Autos it’s best to plant in there forever home but there’s a lot of growers here that have good luck with transplanting from a solo IMO would stay away from jiffy pots

5 Likes

welcome to the community, jiffy pellets i dont like but never tried the pots. I use solo cups and then transplant later. like @dirtydave stated, its the luck of the draw on if it stunts or not. choice is up to you.

1 Like

Thanks Dirtydave, appreciate the. Info

1 Like

Your welcome bring the questions on plenty of great growers here to help you out

1 Like

For a 2x4 grow tent, from visosun, it came with their 100watt led light. I figure ill need to upgrade. Currently growing two plants. Any ideas on a low cost light? Or should i just addanother light like i have, thoughts….

1 Like

To successfully flower a 2 x 4 a light with around 320 true watts will be needed, plant count is also a consideration. 1 plant and you’ll be ok with the 100 watt light :love_you_gesture:

Get at the very minimum a mars hydro 1000 or preferably a single board hlg or spring for a good 260xl

1 Like

Agree with @GreenSnek the Mars 1000 will get you up to 250 watts but the HLG 260 is a better choice also the Mars SP3000 is perfect for a 4x2

1 Like

Ive got the vivosun VS1000. I guess its suppose to be a thousand watt, but i doubt that. We’ll give it a try. Thanks for all if your help!!!–

1 Like

Imo dont skimp on a light youll just ended buying twice almost everything else can be cheapish but that light is the most essential part im new at this too but i have aquariums and learned that the hard and expensive way lol. Also welcome to the club✌️

1 Like

Thank you!!

100 watts is more accurate and that could be less on the draw from the outlet. Realistically 90 watts??

1 Like