Fishawks' grow journal

Post a selling link for DHT 200 … Maybe where you bought it, or Amazon. @Fishawk

Amazon. Best price. 4x4 was like 100 bucks. Damn good quality. Assembly was a snap. Good heavy duty zippers. side doors too. I am 6 3 and plenty of headroom.

Yo Draco. I have had this meter for years sitting in my basement. You can probably find one online at Drieaz. They make most of the dehumidifiers and other drying equipment used by restoration companies like Serv pro and servicemaster for drying down your house after a flood. Good goods. Not cheap. sorry for earlier post, thought you were talking tent for some reason. Tired.

Sure would like a buying link to that Meter. Or so I can at least look at it in ad form. @Fishawk What’s the Name of the Meter, I’ll look it up myself.

@Fishawk item 1 Digital Drieaz DHT 200 Thermo-Hygrometer with Case - $90.00 and they have other Meters as well.
Digital Drieaz DHT 200 Thermo-Hygrometer with Case
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Drieaz-DHT-200-Thermo-Hygrometer-with-Case/303495638712?hash=item46a9bfeeb8:g:rawAAOSwBSFeUBxb

Glad you found it. I’m not lazy or anything, I own a semi and I a have long hours. Usually 14 a day. Hard to.keep up.