FirstTimers 3rd Grow: Blue Dream Auto, CBD Kush Auto, Critical Mass CBD Auto

I have 2 autos that should of been done weeks ago. Trichomes still clear. Not sure what that’s all about. Like 7 wks of fully formed buds??

1 Like

The buds should be getting bigger during that time even though they look fully formed. Or, the growth could be slow or stopped. Not sure

1 Like

update:

I harvested my very small ‘unknown CBD Auto’ It had alot of amber trichomes, but the plant was super small…and was also a runt from its earliest appearance. I have it drying now:

My ‘Kush or Critical Mass’ CBD Auto:

My Blue Dream Auto:

My White Widow CBD Auto:

6 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

Typically my buds will have a growth spurt around week 4-6 and then kinda stop and fatten up alittle more before harvest. I also do 48 hours of darkness before harvest…per Hellraiser’s teaching.

1 Like

we had a major weather-shift in this part of the world these past few days…grow room temperature went from an average of 82 down to 77 degrees Farenheit and the Humidity here has dropped from an average of 45-55% down to 35%
I wonder what that will do…

yeah, I did the flushing and stop nutes…then rh water only and then 2 days darkness also as per the Forum. I have been noticing my White Widow also has done some ‘bud fattening up’ in the past week…

1 Like

Better than the RH spiking upwards and causing bud rot or mold. I had sour diesel do that to me last grow when I left town for a week and used Blumat auto watering system ( junk by the way), You shouldn’t see much of a difference except maybe watch for overwatering, as the soil will stay moist longer as the temps drop. Stick a finger in the soil, if it’s damp, wait another day for water.

that is real good tip to know. I wasnt sure how the changes would affect the gals. So, that makes sense. Ive been careful to do the ‘water then drought/dry out’ thing. The soil has drainage that is so quick because of all the perlite.

1 Like

Now that we have shifted to Autumn…the temps and humidity have dropped in my Grow Land Closet. The plants are responding a bit…my Blue Dream seems to like the new environment…but I had read that Blue Dream likes it warm in the 80’s.
Anyway, here are the latest:

Blue Dream Auto:

CBD Auto (Kush or Critical Mass)

White Widow Auto - gonna harvest just as soon as I get more Amber trichomes, as I want to try to grow a good ‘cant sleep…smoke some couch lock herb’:

7 Likes

Looking nice and chunky!

1 Like

:+1: thank you! Looking forward to trying the Blue Dream!

1 Like

after final defoliation and low stress training:

Blue Dream Autoflower:

Kush CBD Autoflower:

White Widow CBD Autoflower 75 days old…waiting for amber trichomes:

all three gals (from L to R: Kush CBD, White Widow CBD, Blue Dream:

6 Likes

I’m drooling over here! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

i’m looking forward to seeing what the Blue Dream is gonna be like harvested, dried and cured!

2 Likes

Oh it’s just beautiful! Mine smells like her Blueberry parent but has a nice menthol taste. I’ve only grown one so far, but am keen to drop another BD seed in a little over a month’s time. I use it all day while I work and it doesn’t make me drowsy at all but still helps with the neck pain and headaches.

Update:

12 weeks (84 days) on my White Widow CBD Auto & still not alot of amber trichomes. I am trying to make this a ‘couch-lock’ plant…so, I will be harvesting her soon.

My CBD Auto:

My Blue Dream Auto:

The current crop:

7 Likes

That is great, BStarr! I’m glad you have been enjoying your BD! It already is a different color, lighter, than the two other strains I’ve grown. Also, I noticed that even though it is Auto and has been slow-stressed-trained…it is climbing higher than the others. I guess that means there is more Sativa in it? I dont know-

2 Likes

Yeah absolutely the Sativas can get really tall sometimes in my experience. But of course that’s not the rule. My tallest plant this round is one of the Northern Lights (90% Indica), and I’ve had one or two Amnesia Haze’s that have stayed low (but I also train)

Problem developed:

This yellowing started quick on my Blue Dream Auto.
So, I figured I needed to flush her.

I flushed her 3 times with PH’d water-
water in: 310
water out from flush: 1,159

not sure what to do… should I keep flushing?
How low should the PPM get?