First X Strawberry Kush

Growing Marijuana Forum by Robert Bergman’s I Love Growing Marijuana

First X Strawberry Kush
Beginner
Grow Journals
5 / 10

MBgrower
2d
Today is the last day of April and this is my first growing journal. After reading many of others post in their journals and all the GREAT responses and support I’ve decided its absolutely a no-brainer to start one for myself - I love and all the support I’ve found in this Forum .
1st - April 15th received seeds , put my girls in water for24 hrs , shell cracked then I carefully planted then in starter soil and man my girls popped on April 12st (my birthday) Now me and my girls have the same birthday, LOL, and now they are all around 2inches high , spraying then a few times a day and slowly introducing then to the outside. Outside in the morning and I bring them in at night. I’ll take some pictures and will post them , maybe someone sees a oncoming problem that can be solved that I’ve missed, being a New Grower I’m sure I’m going to miss alot. Thank You all in advance
:grinning: :evergreen_tree: :four_leaf_clover: :bulb: :fax:

8 Likes

created
2d
last reply
1d9
replies

bob31
Regular
2d
Nice grow journal @MBgrower

I would recommend you post a support ticket so we can get all the facts to be sure you’re at 100%!

I can paste one if needed but if you use the forum search tool it will be like the 5th result!

3 Likes

MBgrower
1d
Hi @bob31 ! What is,a support ticket and what is it used for? If it’s going to help me get some extra eyes for my GIRLS, I definitely need to get one :grinning:

As always THANK YOU ;
MB

TxGrowman
1d
Welcome to ILGM. There are a lot of good growers here that can help through problems in a grow. We all have problems on first grow.

Downloading Robert’s Growing Guide (free) is a great start. It will give you a lot of info on what you are going to do.

I just got done with S. Kush in a grow that had a journal. Need help with my autoflower seedlings

Good luck on your grow. Jerry

PS: A support ticket tells us the particular things needed to get to the bottom of most problems. If you can’t find it let me or @bob31 (and many others here) know and we can get it for you. J

bob31
Regular
1d
Here ya go MB @MBgrower

Jerry @TxGrowman is a great guy to have helping you out as well but if you need help, people will come out of the woodwork to help out!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Strawberry Kush
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Soil in pots
System type?
N/A
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
N/A
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
N/A
Indoor or Outdoor