First WWA Grow fingers crossed

Here are the plants today at week 4 I believe . Still just ph’ed water at 6.5 I should have waited for the plants to get taller to train them . I feel like for how small the plants were it made it difficult for me to tie it down probably, idk it’s just probably just me over thinking it .

3 Likes

I’m also seeing pistols going out on the plants does that mean I’m in flower now ?

1 Like

Give it a week for transition and yes you will be in flower! Live and learn on training. Looking good buddy!

2 Likes

Hopefully my next run will be better , I was able to buy some of those LST clips that you have that should be interesting to use . @Druiddescent

1 Like

They do the job! I like em!

Just came back from a mini four day vacation . Looked at the plants and they need some water the look droopy but that’s fine . Added half a gallon of ph’ed water at 6.6 . Other than the droopy leaves looks like the free quite a bit . Also the main stem looks thicker . I’ll post a picture later tonight when the light comes on .

1 Like

Here are the plants

1 Like

Does anyone might know what’s happening ? Looked in the tent and notice the plants are really droopy . I don’t think I could have over watered it .

1 Like

When is the last time you watered? Whats the temp/humidity?

1 Like

Is it close to lights out by any chance?

1 Like

Last time I watered was Sunday, only watered the plants half a gallon each. When the lights are off the temps are 75 F with the humidity at 53
When the lights are on it’s at 80 F with humidity at 45

1 Like

From light to pot the light is sitting at 29”
The dimming is set to 75 percent

1 Like

I’m gonna say they are thirsty. If they perk up after that’s what it is.

1 Like

Gave the girls .5 gallons of water ph’ed to 6.6

@Druiddescent

1 Like

The front left perked up a little. @AIRWRECK what are your thoughts?

So after the watering I felt like that was what they need but than couple hours after that my leaves started to turning didn’t colors ?

@Druiddescent

1 Like

Possible ph lockout? Have you checked runoff ph and ppm? Thats all I can think of bro. Maybe @Covertgrower or @Bulldognuts may be of more help.

3 Likes

I would check run off ph.

4 Likes

I’m also thinking it’s ph related. Your coloration of leaves isn’t to bad, maybe a little to light green but after looking at the discoloration in the center of leaves you may be getting some fluctuations in ph. So like @Covertgrower said you need to get your runoff numbers, ph and ppm’s.

4 Likes

Have you added any extra calcium or magnesium?

1 Like