First WWA Grow fingers crossed

They seem to be stretching quite a bit. Try to bring your light a little closer, like 24” and fill the cups with soil to help support the plants some.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll fill them up and bring the light down closer , yeah I was wondering if you stretching but not to sure

1 Like

Alright I filled them up and lowered the light to 24” .
Temp is usually at 68-75 and humidity at 70%

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have a great start! I just harvested a white widow auto for my first grow. Have fun and happy growing!

1 Like

That’s crazy you commented I been following your BB and WW grow they look amazing ! thank you hope all goes well @Druiddescent

1 Like

@AIRWRECK come follow my next grow Druid tries for purple! about the same age as yours. Im marked to follow!

Oh yeah I’m going to check that one out . Today is the first week of my grow haha . Quick question how do I set a post to “watch”? @Druiddescent

1 Like

Look right underneath topic controls. Set notifications to watching like I did here to yours.

Week 2 of veg , still watering with Ph water havent gave any nutes yet . I’m going to be running the fox farm trio nutes and also cal mag.

1 Like

Alright so I water the plants today after 2-3 days . Came back two hours later to check on the plant to make sure everything was going good , look closer at the soil I notice ALOT of bugs crawling around in the soil !!! They are currently in solo cups filled with FFOF. Any help on how I should go about this would be much appreciated

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve never had that so im not sure. Google maybe. Hopefully someone can figure it out. Ill try to Google to see what it says.

1 Like

So I google types of pest that it could possible be and I think it may be thrips. They are very small and jump around . Possible neem oil may help ?

1 Like

Here are the plants today . Seems to be coming along beside the bug issue

1 Like

So I looked into the bug issue I was having and comes to find out they are springtails . From the looks of it people are saying they are good for the plant .

1 Like

Well thats new to me. I have not had to deal with the issue. Im glad you figured ot out!

1 Like

I’m glad their good bugs but I’m still going to let the soil dry out best as possible to get rid of them @Druiddescent

1 Like

Photo update on the grow seems to be going pretty slow . The leaves looks like their starting to turn yellow should I be feeding the plant nutes ?

1 Like

Too early for nutes. Wait till they are in final pot. I always plant my auto seeds in their forever home. When will you transplant?

Do you think I should transplant them now or a week from now ? @Druiddescent

1 Like