First WW Auto ... I'm in ❤❤❤

@BunnyD Welcome to the forum and the family. I’m finishing up a couple WW autos right now.

2 Likes

Sorry for hijacking this thread but if your topping do you still start LST training early?

2 Likes

OK, now i want to use dangle earrings!!:rofl:

2 Likes

This is my journal, I FIMed mine at 4th node and started training a week later.

@BunnyD :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I hope the photo loaded. They are both mms from being identical twins,so only 1 photo. I think they are lovely! :heart_eyes::kissing:

Ok so this is the other. I felt guilty not posting both. Twins!

3 Likes

How old are your girls when the clear bottles are removed?

1 Like

Couple of days tops. Mine are usually off after 2-3 days from sprout. I only use plastic to keep humidity high for seed to pop open.

1 Like

I’m thinking having the girls under 24 hour lights might be something to reconsider. First grow EVER, so I’m learning by reading. I have read 24 hour lights :boom: are good, and also it could stunt their growth. Peri is about 2.5 cm while Phrinee is about 3.5 cm. Any advice? I’m trying to be chill, but I have named them. :heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No advise to offer, I grow outdoors. Lighting schedule won’t really matter because AF will do their thing. Save money and do 12/12, at least that makes most sense to me.

1 Like

Ya gotta name them, it’s hard not to.
With ours we’ve just been doing 18/6 from the start, ours are autos as well. Seems to be alot of different opinions across the board! But with the great folk around here, you’re in good hands.

2 Likes

:no_mouth:odd as it may sound, I have named them so now I have to give them the best life possible. I’m sappy.:roll_eyes::innocent::smirk:

3 Likes

I named 2 from last grow, Elvira, who looked like a vampire after sprout and Stubborn Stacy, a WWA that took almost 20 weeks seed to harvest, average time is 12 weeks ( according to my experience). Naming only hurts when you have to chop em down.

4 Likes

20 weeks on an auto lmao I’d be pissed every time I loaded a bowl of it!!

2 Likes

I did 18/6 on mine until they were into flower. Then I flipped to 12/12. In my case the exploded when I did the flip. I’m trying 6/2 this time then I’ll bump to 12/12 and see what happens.

1 Like

6 on and 2 off? What will that do? I’m seriously clueless. Thx

Prinee

2 Likes

Peraguine

2 Likes

The girls are on their 2nd week on this side of the dirt. Phrinee is taller with longer skinner leaves. Peraguine does everything first, then Phrinee finish first.
Got a little gnat problem. Just waiting for the dirt to dry so I can 1:4 peroxide them. That’s what you do for gnats, right?

1 Like

Yes, Hydrogen Peroxide can be used if the fungus gnats have infected the soil and you suspect larvae are growing.

One of the ways to get rid of the fungus gnats in larvae stage is hydrogen peroxide.

• But beware it can harm the roots if used to much.

Make sure you dry out the soil, then mix 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 4 parts water and then water your infected cannabis plants.

If it starts to foam, it is killing the larvae.

Sand this another significant step that can be done when transplanting.

Place and inch on the bottom and top of your pots. It acts like shredded glass, and they cannot get inside it impenetrable.

You can also sprinkle Diatomaciaus (sp?) on top of soil.

1 Like