First White widow auto indoor grow

First ever grow. Bought white widow seeds. Sprouted march 1st, need advice on how plants are doing. Not sure what I’m looking for but they seem to not be growing anymore? Is now June 23rd.

Processing: 0B5476CC-03F6-4A04-8AE8-D886CD73F088.jpeg…

2 Likes

You have bidlets give them time to stretch and fill buddy

2 Likes

Thank you! Just need the patience lol

Healthy looking Growmie. Node spacing is a little stretched and caused by early lighting being set to far above the plants. Give us a little more info on your set up, nutrients and medium. Photo or auto? :love_you_gesture:

Yes lol I’ll post a pic of my current wwa

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Do you mean May 1st? Most autos would be totally finished, chopped, dried and harvested if planted March 1st. I’m already smoking on stuff I planted almost mid-April.

Is an autoflower white widow I got from here. Dependent on the Pot for Pot growing mediums. Followed their directions to a T. Any advice on nutrients I should be giving? I’ve watered with natural rain water once or twice. I mostly use purified water when the soil is dry. Have a grow light on 24/7.

1 Like

Nope! March 1st they popped out of the soil. I feel like they’re really behind

Wow March the first buddy you should be smoking that stuff by now I have some that sprouted April the 4th started flowering on 4th of May and is finished this weekend

First ever grow so I don’t know much about cycle or process or timeline sorry.

For that to be 1 March it must be a photo period and should be incredibly huge. What brand and wattage of the light? The pot for pot medium is really great for approximately 6 weeks with water only. Have you watered to run off and checked the PPMS and PH?

1 Like

Autos tend to be done in 14 to 17 weeks at the most including veg

1 Like

I’ve watered pretty heavily. I’m
Not sure about the specifications of my light, it was a gift so I will look tonight to see if it’s ok. What nutrients should I be supplementing?

1 Like

Look into jacks 321. Inexpensive and easy to use. Supplies everything from start to finish.

2 Likes

Another good easy brand to use is canna but that’s for coco

1 Like

@Athrush this is my result in coco using Canna due chopped sunday

1 Like

Is it too late to top my plants? Or will it harm them? Should I switch to a 12 hr light cycle, my light is 20w but has blue, red and mixed LEDs.

@Athrush Your #1 issue is an inadequate light supply. Remember your trying to replicate the sun. 2nd is a lack of food. But this experience will set you up for your next which will be more successful. You’ve already found the best source online to learn to grow cannabis. Now it’s up to you to put what’s available to you to good use. Good luck. :+1:t2::green_heart::seedling:

Best to just start over with new seeds?

@Athrush Hell no!!! Recovery those ladies to their Prime!!! These girls can turn a corner with a quickness if given the right opportunity. Get the gear you need to be successful or be prepared for underperformance. :man_shrugging: It’s up to you where you end up. They’re just along for the ride you provide.