First week of flowering done. Need help

Hello so I am brand new to this. Started my seeds a little late in the season and I live in northern Canada so it gets cold here around the second week of sept so I brought my lady inside. I have a 2x2x6 grow tent with a 4inch exhaust fan a 90w LED full spectrum light and one 6inch fixed two speed fan. When I brought Julia(my plant) inside I switched her to a 12hr light cycle of 7pm-7am and she loves it so far. My main question now moving forward with my grow is she’s sitting at 67-66•F is that warm enough to continue the flowering or should I get a pot warmer? Also is that one 90w LED full spectrum light good enough for the flowering stage? Should I buy one red spectrum light and add it in the mix?!
Here are some images…

image|375x500

4 Likes

She looks good, welcome to the community. You’ll
Definitely need more light. Hlg 65 would work in that space.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcoming! I’m glad she’s doing so great but as for the light I can get another one of these lights locally for $66 should I just get another one just to finish her or get the same but only red spectrum. Next grow I will buy a way better light for a better yield when I can try and train my plant better for more colas. But thank you for the amazing light suggestion I now know what to get for my next plant.

1 Like

I would save it towards that light I suggested.

2 Likes

That light is good for flowering? Says it’s built for veg and I just want this lady to bud now.

In your space it’ll flower. You can always get the next fixture up (132?) and you’ll have enough light for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks for the light suggestion just ordered myself one today. I’ll keep you updated how it goes!! She’s really starting to get white hairs everywhere! I’ll update with pictures when it arrives!!

2 Likes

Good move, you will amazed at the difference.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Some of most experienced growers have helped you already. People here are more than willing to aid you in this passion for growing. Good luck and happy growing. :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Thanks!! Love this site has many helpful blogs and people on it! Checked Julia yesterday and she’s starting to get trichomes on the top. Light should be here sometime next week! The soil I have her in is Happy Frog. Should I give her some fertilizer? It’s been three weeks since I’ve transferred her from ground to the soil and only watered her since then. I was thinking about grabbing some of the FoxFarms bloom. Just to try and give her some more nutrients. But the guy that sold me the soil said it’s hot and that it would be all I needed.

I think that using Happy Frog you will be good on nutes for a while. Others will much more experience than me could tell you if necessary. this hit for you :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

So here’s an update after buying the HLG 65 that was suggested to me. Just want to say thank you so much a head of time. I believe I am on my fifth week almost sixth week of flowering now. Going to maybe cut her down on the 5th of November. Need to get a 30x-60x jewelry loop still.

This also was a bag seed so I have no idea what strain it is.

1 Like

Correction I think going into fifth week.