First week need help

So my one blueberry is doing great n the second one took an extra day or two to sprout but started off a lil slow n now stuck . It has its rounded leaves the the 2nd set n when then I notice the one leaf is like spiral n folded over n down I didn’t touch my babies but how the heck?? An also she stopped growing if I knew how to send pic I would but idk anyone any ideas or can tell me how to upload a pic so h can c my problem

Apart from pictures you can fill out the support ticket that might already be enough to diagnose the problem :wink:

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Pics help and if you can upload it would be great.
In the mean time sometimes sprouts will stall a while while roots establish.
Sometimes a seedling will look wonky, even deformed. But they usually grow out of it to be great plants.
Dont kill it whatever you do. Just let it grow. Dont give in to the desire to water it more.
As long as your dirt is not bone dry it will be fine.

This is a great read

1 Like

Yea it from ilgm auto blueberry n the other one is growing nice Aline side it an of course I wouldnt ever kill it I wanna see if shell grow out of it… She only 9days old

The left side her top leaf

Sometimes thats from a tiny droplet of water while under the lights. It cooks the center just like a magnifying glass. If it was domed it may have condensed. Or a splash got in there.
No matter the cause it should grow out just fine. Otherwise it looks good.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m trying my best not to get any on plant…lol but shit happens u Kno unfortunately it was probably when I did the sewran wrap over the pot to create the rain effect… witch in doing so is what most likely caused this hiccup she jus growing so slow the one I have next to her is 2-3 days older n she is doing well as can be… an ? By chance when a seedling top two pointy pot leaf are growing up towards the light u Kno if thar means they to far away still ???