First week flower. What’s wrong?

@Covertgrower @Nicky @BobbyDigital @dbrn32
Hello folks! Just wanted to see if anyone might be able to share their knowledge with me again. I’m at the end of the first week of flower and she’s acting strange. The rest of the plant doesn’t look like this but there are several rolled leaves near bidding sites. No nutes. Living soil. Any idea? Thanks so much for all the help :pray:t3:

Possibly just genetics. Wait for some others opinion.
@Arrow @Bulldognuts

3 Likes

@Jaystr0.
How close is the light ?
First pic I see a bit of what appears to be a bit of fringe burn. Also what looks like a bit of blistering on the same leaf.
Second pic lower down on the plant doesn’t show as many effects.
Leaves are more normal looking.
Just a thought.
:v:

3 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks for the response. The light is 22”. HLG QB 288 v2 135 Rspec

3 Likes

I believe @Oldguy probably is right. Lower leaves look OK

3 Likes

Only 2 things I have seen that looks like that is genetics as Covert said and a reveged monster clone under a lot of blue light as Oldguy and Bulldog said( like when someone forgets to change the MH for the HPS globe ) and those narrow leaves point to a heat issue…Give us more info to work on…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Fill out a support ticket so we can have some info
Light scedule, light height
PH in, PH out
TDS in tds out
Temp high temp low
Humidity high and low
What week are we in aka how old is the plant.

Flying blind here, could be overheating with lack of nutrients and light to close

1 Like

In the first pic I think I saw a leaf with a little nute burn maybe. Could a lockout have caused this @Covertgrower ?

Not typically, but possible.

1 Like

Just trying to throw some ideas out there that are outta the box.

Do you have a journal? It would be nice to review what was going on leading up to this. I don’t believe this is a straight genetic issue. Maybe more of a watering or root mass issue. Do you have fungus gnat larvae in your soil? Pretty common when using living soils.

1 Like