First try ,new to indoor growing in planning stage and finalizing seed order

@SKORPION you got a good light :bulb: vivison 1000 alright good to grow now uh I’m se to watch and learn @Enlightened420 is knowlagble dude plus he does all organic to he’s good he’ll help us both out

My white widow is being a pain don’t understand what’s up I’ve been growing for a while this set of seeds has been one of my most difficult :thinking:

What’s going on

1 Like

First of all germination rate quite low some that have germinated are not healthy looking seedlings. There’s a couple that look really good. I’m going by Roberts grow guide. Never to old to learn

I know when I got my white widow auto seeds from ilgm they were quite small and some even had begun to split. I wasn’t really optimistic however I followed @beardless directions. . I filled a glass with warm water and a spoon full of peroxide. And let it set overnight in a cabinet I did wary slightly however I varied a little because the next morning I did add a little more warm water. Then I set the seeds aside and refilled the mixture , I dipped the paper towels and rung them out before setting them on the plate. I then spaced my seeds a inch apart and redipped 2 more paper towels in the water rung them out and covered the seeds with them. Finally another plate was put upside down over them to create the humid dome. First 24 hours checked them nothing then I left them 24 more hours and bang success. Every seed germinated.

2 Likes

I have seen where seeds that did not germinate have been resoaked adding an additional 24 hours to the amount time of the previous soak. Some have even soaked them for several days.

1 Like

But after they germinate it alot of factors soil, light, temperature , humidity.

1 Like

It is frustrating. ILGM stands by its seeds and warranty. I have had a few replaced or received credit.
I have also had a plant or two that start slow, have doubts as to whether it will amount to anything. And then it does a 180, sorts itself out and does very well.

2 Likes

Totally understand. Sometimes patients is the most difficult part of a grow

1 Like

Newbee alert! Sorry for interupting this post, but I couldn’t figure out how to pose a new subject.This is day 70, Northern lig

hts. Shouldn’t it be bigger?

1 Like

How long did it grow before u threw it into flower

Thank you for your quick response. I planted her 2/14 and changed lighting to 12 on 12 off on 3/24.

Pest pods tend to be restrictive for seedling growth. At least from my experience

Seedling update

You use a small light and get better results…you will need a light mover…but that’s only if you just have to have all the bells and whistles

1 Like

I can attest to that

1 Like

Progress is going well, however I noticed 2 of my plants are looking good. The 3rd the runt however started to wilt. I have been even more gentle with it and it seems to be making a comeback.

End of week 2 , looks like the runt is making a comeback.

1 Like

@kidmookie here’s my white widow.

Woke up to this a deficency? Its the end of week 3 on happy frog time to start nutes?
@kellydans @beardless @Enlightened420 @Bulldognuts @Hellraiser

2 Likes