First try ,new to indoor growing in planning stage and finalizing seed order

Thanks for that information @dbrn32 just wanted to make sure I wasn’t not seeing something.
Maybe @SKORPION is having an off day it happens to us all regardless we’re here for you buddy!
Your a great addition to the community and I definitely don’t want you to leave.

2 Likes

Hey @Dennis62 do you have a journal going now. If so tag me. :+1:

2 Likes

@SKORPION, remember our first conversation? I called you a smart azz and told you I didn’t appreciate it. I was having a bad day and looking for help too. Hope to see you around my friend!

1 Like

Been a while , I have been so busy. I have harvested recently with my first multiple pound tally. I have been using a 8 x 10 grow room, my state began the process of legalization on medicial and I have started building a 26 x 24 indoor facility to begin and 3 light deprivation green houses 75 x 24. Thanks for the help been a wild ride to get here. @Zee @beardless @kellydans @Enlightened420 @Nicky @Dennis62 @repins12 @Nicky @MrPeat @RoMaNGroWN

13 Likes

Heck yeah congratulations on the Harvest ! Love the new basement space. May I ask the state in process of medical ?

3 Likes

Tennessee , state assembly passed it so it is moving to a floor vote next. I have been speaking with my state representative (Ron Travis) weekly on the progress , thanks the basement has low cieling so it’s gonna be my auto room,
the upstairs is 12 foot and the extra basement space 10 foot so there’s room for photos @kellydans

7 Likes

@SKORPION I was thinking that was your location, I’m one state over and patiently waiting .Western NC
Basement area makes a great grow space.

4 Likes

I hear southern Bible belt needs to modernize a bit.

3 Likes

Glad your back. Missed you

4 Likes

Good to hear from from my friend, glad you are still hangin out :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome harvest!

5 Likes

Small world ,couple beers apart.

3 Likes

Awesome, congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulations Gromie,
Helluva harvest!
Good vibes and good luck for your future endeavours :v:

1 Like

So today I am not ready to begin my legal endeavor but I have offered 10,000 in prep for legalization, I refused until I can prove I’m worth investing in I can’t take people’s money

2 Likes

Want some friendly help ill come meet you and we can put yrs of talent together Im still waiting. my state changes every week lol

1 Like

@SKORPION glad to see you back, my brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Now I’m learning is not the come together community I thought it was @dbrn32 life is funny when I started here I was so appreciative of the help i got changed my life

1 Like

All I wanted was to make a difference in my small community. But people don’t support each other what’s the point . Love the people see you in Vegas

1 Like