@Willum @Zee @Hellraiser @Bulldognuts @Enlightened420 @Oldguy @Dennis62 @Nicky

5 Likes

And @MrPeat I started my first photos please show me sensai

2 Likes

@Smeds this is how it began

1 Like

Come on @Nicky

Everything the light touches… Lol.
Which ones?. The small ones or they still germing?

1 Like

Or the preset pots yeah I try every 30 days so I got one ready

And oh that little small one dried 6oz. The one in the back sorry old pics

You ate going to have your hands full. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Super skunk kush , just repotted to 5 gallon added old soil to keep on nute schedule(sorry lights out)

then the green crack (followed u on this choice) again lights out @MrPeat

3 Likes

Dude that’s kind a bs response but whatever @Nicky like I said thanksgiving gas been a weird time.

but like I said I got 6oz dried so I am good with th at

4 Likes

What a douche I stood up for them less than a day ago and they talk crap. DD double douche @Nicky

Honestly I am done with this forum, I learned there is as much good as there is bad as much so called help with 9 different answers has been nothing to the bs you get when you try to help. I spend my time on my passion and trying to help others too bad others use this is site as a bragging social media outlet and actually concerned with anyones development. @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

1 Like

@SKORPION, buddy I want you to know I appreciate you and all the knowledge you’ve sent my way. Let me know if ya peel outta here. Wish there was a way to pm on here.

1 Like

Got a lot of stuff going on, I’m envious. I hope ya stick around man, I know it can get frustrating here I get it too but you make a difference so hopefully you hang in there. I am such a dinosaur I just learned how to follow a thread a year in ha ha… But following now my friend

1 Like

What’s happening @SKORPION?
I can only see your replys I’m sorta lost?
Who’s a BS responce? out solid info.

I have bad internet at a job right now and I just was working on starting a new thread, I tagged you in it.
Hope your not thinking I’m ignoring you.
I think @MrPeat was on your side to, saying your gonna have your hands full in a good way…

Talk to me buddy let’s work this out

Ps not sure if maybe the mods already deleted something and I can’t see it.
@MattyBear
@Covertgrower
@Myfriendis410
@dbrn32
@garrigan62

Anyone see what’s happening here?

If your saying my response was BS it’s because I was trying to focus on what exactly your growing and what the status is. That’s why starting a new journal for every grow is ideal.
Right now you have a couple plants in the picture and they arnt from seed so I needed some clarification.
Also it’s only been an hour, so if that is the reason deep breath buddy.

Structure a nice post it makes it easier for us all to dive in.

So you have 2 photo plants?
Green crack (good choice sativa wise)
Super skunk kush (also good choice I hear)
In 5 gallon pots with re used soil.
Why plastic? You gonna pot up? Otherwise you know fabric is king.
Lights?
Venting?
How long you gonna veg?
Nutrients?
Run off?
VPD?
DLI?

Give me something to go off buddy or ask a question. Running 16/8 or 18/6?

4 Likes

Yeah @Nicky I saw his tag earlier and wasn’t sure if he was asking for help. I was a little lost about What the question was. I’ve not been able to be on as much since I went to day work, but I’m always willing to help someone who ask for my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

I have no idea. I haven’t deleted anything nor do I see anyone else has either.

@SKORPION what is the problem?

5 Likes