First try at SCROG

Just getting ready to start with the screen, asking can I set it up in a 2x4 tent, 2 Blueberry’s from ILGM

3 Likes

Of course! One plant could fill that space if you keep it vegging long enough. But if you want a quicker turn around then do the 2 plants. @Grandaddy013 has some good scrogs so I’m sure he could shoot you a few pointers.

1 Like

I do have the 2 Blueberry’s they will be under 2 800w cob LEDs will a 2x4 tent be ok for this it is five feet tall

1 Like

How can I contact grandaddy013

It depends on how long you veg. I run a 4x4 screen for 1 plant. What I do is:

I grow in 20 gal trash cans. I set my net approximately 13" above the top of containers. This gives my old ass room to get under the net for lollipoping. I let my plants grow through the screen appropriately 8". I then supercrop and tie them to the top of the screen. As they grow, I continue tying them down to the top of the screen. Once screen is approximately 60% full, I switch my lights to 12/12 to start flower cycle. I continue tying down new growth until first pistils. When I flip to 12/12 is when I lollipop and take clones. If you have any questions, feel free to tag me.

3 Likes

Type in @Grandaddy013 and I will get an email. Whoever you want to contact, just put @ in front of their screen name, and they will get an email. Like this @Fms

Thank you for the info. How do I tag you also will post some pics soon

Tell me about your setup. Are you in soil or hydro etc. @TDubWilly is the one that taught me. He may be able to show you where support ticket is. Or maybe @dbrn32 (our resident light guru) can tell us.
Welcome to the forum. We are ALL here to learn and share what we learn with others.

2 Likes

Have a 2x4x5 tent 2 800w cob LEDs 4in exhaust fan with carbon filter 2 circulation fans and co2 equiped. Plants in 5 gal pots in soil (ocean forest)

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I do believe has extensive knowledge of soil grows (I’m hydro) and is also a master scrogger himself.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410, grandaddy013 said maybe you can advise on this first scrog 2 Blueberry’s in 5 gal pots with ocean forest soil

1 Like

@Fms if you go look through the beginning of my journal I have pics of my scrog for a 2x4 tent. I’ll tag you.

2 Likes

Happy to pitch in but @Grandaddy013 has it handled.

I favor media like Promix and coco but just finished a soil grow. I am a fan of the SCROG and have one going now. As a means to keep heights down and yields high it’s a great trick. I would only say that in soil you can’t have a root mass too small to support a massive canopy. So in Grandaddy’s case with hydro he can push nutes to support a big SCROG. So my suggestion is use nothing less than a 7 gallon and maybe 10 would be better.

3 Likes

Ok thank you will due that

Here’s a pic of it actually. It works well for the space that it is in. If you are outside or in a bigger tent I would consider building some of the single plant scrogs.

3 Likes

I just grew 2 plants in the ocean forest soil and they did fantastic. Starting them in it is not suggested but transplanting them into it works out well. You wont have to feed them until you see your runoff ppms get lower then the feed schedule you will be following.

2 Likes

Here’s a shot of my SCROG design. It’s adjustable and portable so I can move plants outside on sunny days. I would advise only one plant per screen as many situations will require dealing with one plant being a jerk. If they are all tied together in a screen it’s harder to deal with.

5 Likes

Nice scrogs, if you don’t mind, what is the dimensions you are using for your single scrogs? Thinking about your design for my 2x4x5 tent.thanks@myfriendis410

1 Like

Post number 140 or so has the bill of materials @Audiofreak.

1 Like

I posted this elsewhere, I said I envy those who can grow outdoors. I saw a vid of a dude with two 15ft blue dream in his backyard with multiple colas as big and long as your leg.