First try at Autos

5-28-21

I fed the girls 1/2 gallon of Week 5 1/2 dosage of FF nutes. It looks like one of my plants is either suffering from nute burn or a deficiency. Can someone chime in and give me your feedback. As you can see, they are flowering.

1 Like

That looks like a bad ph issue to me. @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Have you been checking ph and ppm? I don’t see data posted in last few updates.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 i haven’t been checking ph or ppm. It seems to only be that plant.

Bodie,
You can’t go by that. Different plants / different readings.
I have nine plants going. I was feeding all the same %'s and the ppm runoff ran from 800 to 1800.
Some plants just don’t take up nutes like others. I’m guessing but I think that’s what happens. Nutes will build up over time in soil of plants that don’t use up all their given.
Now, remember, I’m just a beginning beginner so I am just surmising from what I’ve seen.

3 Likes

6-1-21

I gave the girls 1/2 gallon of water each. Today makes week 8 from seed.

1 Like

1 Like

6-5-21

Day 51 since planting. They look nice, one plant still seems a little unhealthy. I fed the girls 1/2 gallon of FF nutes, week 6 @ 50%. My Tsl2000 came the other day, so after these are done I’ll replace the light. I also ordered for my net grow of autos which will be 5 blue dream auto, and 3 fat banana auto. I ordered Nature’s Living Soil super soil auto flower concentrate so I don’t have to feed them. Shoyi take some of the leaves off at this point? I think I have about a month and a half left.

3 Likes

6-7-21
Day 53 since planting. I gave all the girls a haircut. I hope I didn’t muck anything up.

@dbrn32
@MoBilly
@pr
@TheAlchemist
@Not2SureYet
@Woodrow
@Nicky

4 Likes

Looks like a righteous job to me. That’s probably better than mine was the first time. Man they were bare when I got done! I stood back and my heart sunk… “Well, there’s always more seeds”… A week later it looked like I hadn’t even touched them!

2 Likes

6-11-21

Day 57 since planting. I gave them 1/2 gallon of water each. I want to give them about 3 more weeks. Hopefully she’ll be ready to come down on the 1st.

It doesn’t look like it’ll be a big yield after dry based on sight. I’d like to get at least 8oz. But I know that’s wishful thinking.

I can’t wait till there done so I can swap out the Blurple, foe the marshydro tsl2000. I believe the new light will definitely give me a better grow.

1 Like

Asking for a friend, What’s happening to this plant.
He says his Ph is 6-6.5. Any feedback please.