First Timer with heat issues

Hi Everyone…Newbie here 6 eeks into my first indoor grow and so far things have been going well…but now as the weather here is starting to warm up I am starting to have some heat issues…my room is 3x3x6 and using a Phantom Cmh 350w light,NOT cooled, with the ballast hung up in the attic, the exhaust is Amagabeli 6” rated at 433cfm…it draws from directly above the light which btw is not hot at all, in fact the metal frame is room temp…I have a temp control set up for the exhaust set to go on at 80 degrees an off at 77…the temp sensor I have set just below (6”) the exhaust to measure the temp at top of room, attached to the exhaust is 3ft elbow duct attached to 6’ solid duct (to avoid loss of cfm) and at the end of the 6’ is a 6” 235cfm…and just dumps into the attic…
I also have a 4” intake fan bringing fresh air from roof vent…(but was just warned today not to bring in fresh outdoor air for possible mold ??) I also have a 15” oscillating fan (with diy Co2 gen attached to it) a 6” & 12” stationary fans… I also keep a thermometer midway between the plants and temps can sometimes get up to 86…oh yeah…and that is during the day with the DOOR OPEN…
So sounds like a lot of overkill right? And yeah a lot of time and money… but still I have temps getting as high as 90…HELP ?? any suggestions?
Bringing in AC is not an option…but can re-vent my input to draw 6” duct fan from another bedroom…
BTW…I have cameras mounted in the room so I can monitor the temp and humidity at any time during work…ahhh…technology…
I just super topped my girls to try to stop the height growth so they don’t end up right under the light and burn when they go into flower which I am hoping to do in the next few weeks and really want to resolve this heat issue before they start to flower…
Thanks for any help and suggestions…I havent had to post here only because everything I have learned I have learned here…but still havent found a reasonable solution for this…

Keep your exhaust fan running all the time

Hey @MrPromo is ur temp sensor thats getting as high as 90 in direct line of sight to ur light bulb? Ive had false high temps due to the metal sensor atracting the heat try taping a loose pice of white paper around it. Whats the temp of ur fresh air coming in?

You could also look up ( DIY ac ) on YouTube… you might have enough stuff laying around to build one… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Thanks for your inputs. The temp sensor is above thelight…(in photo of exhaust its the white wire w silver tip)…the exhaust pretty much runs all the time w temp over 77degrees…intake temp is outdoor ambient temp which is just about mid 60s to 70s for now…but will the intake to draw air from another bedroom. …i guess all this leads me to a few other questions…keeping the closet door open during light cycle, will it have any effect on the grow…seeing how the exhaust runs continously and the door open for the better part of 12hrs a day…I am losing the CO2 that Im trting to replenish…I just finished supercropping and going to transplant in final 5gal fabric pots this weekend to prepare for flowering…
Thanks again for any suggestions…advice…ideas…

Attic grow you should run lights at night. You can also buy a portable air-cooler for $50. I have two tents that pipe directly into the AC exhaust. I don’t think I could grow in attic without this. I’m still planning a break in July and August. I’m not trying to battle that kind of heat.