First timer, white Widow auto

Hey @ReMoLu great job. I am just getting started myself but be careful with nutes at this early stage, you don’t want to burn or stress them. It is really good that you are mindful of pH. :+1::leaves::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Photos of all five girls on day 12. Feeding day. Each got about 2 cups mixture of 4tsp each of big bloom and grow big in gal of water. pH 6.2
Lights running 20/4 with 600 watt LED. I just ordered a larger LED as the 600 LED only is about 150 actual watts. Thanks for others help with understandingwattage needed.

4 Likes

@ReMoLu, looking good so far. I am just starting so don’t know much. Be careful with the nutes early on, you don’t want to burn them. I don’t see signs of any problems so far. :ok_man::cowboy_hat_face::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @merlin44 the FF nutes full strength is 6tsp each in gal of water. So just easing into the nutes.the brown spots were from first week we spoke about that, and some new growth starting to go.
@Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I actually screwed up on the nutes yesterday and caught it just after applied. One was only supposed to have been 2 tsp per gal and I used 4!!! Holy crap… I mixed up only pH adjusted water and applied a couple of cups to each to help flush off the stronger mix. Will check them today and hopefully good.

All 5 of my babies doing well. They have 3 nodes , I think is correct term each??? They all seem to have liked to boost from nutes and I am excited to watch as they grow.
@Flyr @Myfriendis410, @merlin44
Sorry I don’t know yet how to get others on the know

1 Like

Good job, @ReMoLu, yours are maturing a bit faster then mine. Likely because yours are Auto’s and mine are Fem’s. Any way keep up the great work and I will set your journal for watching.:writing_hand::man_teacher::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yes mine are autos, White Widow. I think they are just behind yours. I’ll post photos the weekend

I’m out of likes, I will keep an eye out. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

2 Likes

@ReMoLu, yep, we all like pictures.

FYI you don’t need or want to feed your plants at this point. They are too young and the reason you planted in HF was to reduce the nutrient load on the seedlings. Wait another month.

3 Likes

@Flyer
@Myfriendis410
Thanks for the info and feedback. I was following instruction on the nutes, has them starting on reduced concentration based on forum. I checked on them late yesterday and they seemed to love it after a watered with just pH adjusted water. Funny…my wife said she has never seen anyone so fussy about taking care of a weed!!! Lol

2 Likes

@merlin44 Some updated photos of the girls at 15 days. The yellow color in #5 I think is more reflection, I just really noticed this in the photo. I’ll check on it better tonight.
I just got a new light the Viparspectra 700 and replaced the philzan, but was thinking running both. The light from the Vipaespectra is different. Instructions said to use only W and B at 50% for first few days to let plants adjust. @Countryboyjvd1971 or others, you got any suggestions?

3 Likes

The lighter color is because its new growth from what im seeing everything is healthy
They will get darker after they are out in the air a few days @ReMoLu

1 Like

They are looking good @ReMoLu.
I will post some photos of my crop later today and tag you in.

1 Like

All are just showing 4th node and today was water feed day. Soil was dry and needed water. Added about 2 1/2 cups to each plant pH6.4 . New light PAR 700 set at about 24” above tops. RH 41% temps 72 F

1 Like

Thanks very much @Rugar89. This is good auto info to read. The plants look great :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh that might have been confusing…I was referring to @Rugar89 's post #22 on this grow journal. Guess I should have Cut & Paste his words for clarity.:thinking:

@ReMoLu Looking good! I ought to put up a pic of my 1 month old 1 inch tall WWA. You’d feel like an absolute champion…lol…heck, you probably are one…

1 Like

Should I lower my lights? I just changed to higher wattage, viparspectra 700; is more white and blue light with variable controls than the first LED I was using. Light is currently about 30 “ above plants. This light runs a little hotter than the other did as well and I am going to add more air movement to get temps down. Temp been around 82F since new light.
@Countryboyjvd1971 @merlin44

2 Likes