First timer, white Widow auto

@ReMoLu

3 Likes

Damn buddy, thatā€™s one nice bud!!
Hey hornhead, sorry I donā€™t have any scales. I filled about 28 quart mason jars with buds. Iā€™d guesstimate each is about 2 oz, based on volume ???

Iā€™ll have to say, WW is stronger than anything I ever had way back when! It creeps up on ya, so I have to respect itā€™s been a very long time since I last smoked
@HornHead @merlin44

3 Likes

Each quart will hold approximately 1oz, at least from my experience. :grinning:

My wife did have a small scale I found and I couldnā€™t wait. All total count a little over 1200 grams!!!
@merlin @Momtomask @HornHead @Covertgrower @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 @Rugar89
My wife is liking a little buzz here and there. LOL makes her want to dance, Iā€™m more sit back and chill. Plus I donā€™t dance for shit

9 Likes

Wow, nice haul, congratulations on a great harvest.

3 Likes

Amazing!! I still hope the wife might change her mind about grow #2 - especially since she is liking the buzz :relaxed: If I had that much weed dried up - I would be making some edibles. Nothing like a good brownie! :+1:t3:
Congrats again @ReMoLu !

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking and reading on how to do just that momtomask. It only takes a little bit and at this rate Iā€™ll have enough weed for a few years! LOL

4 Likes

My wife has never used cannabis but has shown interest in edibles. She has no interest in smoking it.
She has been very supportive of my growing and is even sitting at the table trimming our first harvest.

I will be looking into how to make edible next. Good luck, @ReMoLu. It would be a shame to waste your growing skills.

5 Likes

Thanks Merlin. I just started to make some brownies, and got all kinds of flack!!
donā€™t really understand

2 Likes

It can be perplexing. I am still hoping for youā€¦I am feeling very fortunate.

1 Like

Really impressive harvest @ReMoLu. You set a very high barā€¦:+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s so cool that your wife helps you trim. Youā€™ll have to make her some nice brownies for that.

2 Likes

She is even more meticulous about trimming than I am. Her trimmed buds are gorgeous.
I have two boxes of brownie mix on the counter waiting for me to figure out how to make cannabutter.

Oh, yeah, one other thing, I must have some cured bud to make butter out ofā€¦more waiting.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just made some crazy chocolates! Check out my journal.

Itā€™s so comforting to have so much weed. And you have so freaking much weed!!!

2 Likes

It actually doesnā€™t have to be cured for canna butter, just dry. Maybe a little curing.

2 Likes

It is comforting to have so much weed, but also to have a variety of strains. Oh, I thinkIā€™ll make some cannabis oil today with some Amnesia Haze. Lol

2 Likes

Trying the pressure cooker method?

Iā€™m afraid of pressure cookers, so I donā€™t own one. Lol. I have a magic butter machine that I love though.

2 Likes

Congratulations @ReMoLu I hope she comes around a bit. I was in your position, then she tried just a little, now she consumes more than I do. But sheā€™s way more relaxed and needs it. Anxiety issues. Not to air my business, but it does help her. Iā€™m glad for that.

3 Likes

I was always terrified of them, myself. Gotta say, though, this electric pressure cooker does not scare me. So many safety features.

I was going to invest in a Magical Budder Machine, but I think Iā€™m hooked on pressure cooker budder.

1 Like